CIV Darth Vader proof card and CIV coin giveaway

Megatron

New Recruit
George I mean jabba the hut, either way you have something that is annoying and disgusting

sorry if you don't know george consider yourself lucky

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
And the winner is:

darkside449

You have one week to PM me with your mailing address to claim your prize! If the prize is unclaimed after one week, another winner will be selected until the prize is claimed.

Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for playing.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
The prize was unclaimed, so the new winner is:

the4orce22

You have one week to PM me with your mailing address to claim your prize! If the prize is unclaimed after one week, another winner will be selected until the prize is claimed.

Congrats!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Let's try this again!

And the next winner is:

Dulock

Congrats!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
He's on his honeymoon? Methinks we should give it to him afterall...just this once.

(or give it to me of course.)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Sarasotarockstr;75832 said:
He's on his honeymoon? Methinks we should give it to him afterall...just this once.

(or give it to me of course.)

I can't bend the rules...just ask darthskellington, a few years back he won a McQuarrie stormtrooper and didn't claim it...so someone else got it...I think he may have forgiven me since then. :p:p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah.....WC is a stickler for the rules...but there's always a chance darkside could be drawn again. :skel:

And yes, I think I did forgive her, about 3 years later when I bought the figure off ebay. ;)