Christmas Giveaway #8

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
44582dd41a0141.jpg

The Christmas Giveaways have begun. Over the next several days, I will be searching under the TBS Christmas Tree for special gifts to giveaway. Be sure to check back often and enter for your chance to win.

44582dde099caf.jpg

Our 8th giveaway is a is 4x6" photo signed by Terence Mustoo. An accomplished writer and actor, Terence Mustoo has made his career in both stage and film. He has appeared in numerous plays, television shows, and movies, including both The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. You can read our interview with Terence Mustoo HERE

Click Here to enter​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter, reply to this thread and tell us what Star Wars item you are looking forward to getting this year. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Christmas Day.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Star wars Christmas presents?? I practically never get any. None of my local friends know anything about Star Wars and they're afraid of getting me something I possibly already have :)

Generally looking forward to finding Maul, Chewie and Grievous mini busts, whenever I get around to those.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
The Target Shuttle counts as my Christmas present. Plus- since our plant shut's down between Christmas ans New Years- I'm hoping to get a some time to get figures in order. It's always fun to go through the collection.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
and the winner is ..... rogueace2000

to claim your prize, send me a PM with your shipping info