Christmas Giveaway #7

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
44582dd41a0141.jpg

The Christmas Giveaways have begun. Over the next several days, I will be searching under the TBS Christmas Tree for special gifts to giveaway. Be sure to check back often and enter for your chance to win.

44582de2261300.jpg

Our 7th giveaway is 500th Edition Darth Vader

Click Here to enter​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter, reply to this thread and tell us how many action figure you think your own. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Christmas Day.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I already have a couple of these...so I'm not entering. :p But I figure I have somewhere around 1100 - 1200 loose Star Wars figures. If you counted all action figures, including non-SW and packaged figures..I probably have around 2000. I still have a lot of GI Joes and He-Man from when I was little...and later I collected Star Trek and Marvel/X-Men figures, among others. Ooh...can't forget those Seaquest figures! :p

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Right now I remodeling my home (new floors), and everything is in boxes all around my home, so getting at least an estimate of how many will be hard.

Luckyly I already have one so I not entering. Good luck to eveyone.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I have around 80 figures. My George Lucas in Stormtrooper armor is the only one I have carded.

RYAN J.

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I had 430ish loose but they are mostly gone now.
the remnants are being thoroughly enjoyed by my daughter who has about 25

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I honestly do not know. I have most of the Modern line figures, no vintage. Estimating 40 per year over tha past 10 years- I guess about 400.

richkulach

New Recruit
Basically everything from 95 to now, loose vintage set (almost done), many doubles, and a few other lines. So probably between 800 to 1000

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
and the winner is ..... darthzohner

to claim your prize, send me a PM with your shipping info