Christmas Giveaway #4

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
44582dd41a0141.jpg

The Christmas Giveaways have begun. Over the next several days, I will be searching under the TBS Christmas Tree for special gifts to giveaway. Be sure to check back often and enter for your chance to win.

44582de2253273.jpg

Our 4th giveaway is an 8x10" photo of Lando Calrissian, autographed by Billy Dee Williams provided by John's toys.

Click Here to enter

44582defe9e0ce.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter, reply to this thread and tell us what Star Wars item you would ask Santa for. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Christmas Day.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Dear Santa,

I would like the Darth Vader master rep Helmet. or even one of the clone helmets if you can't afford the vader one.

thank's marky.

mynock11

Sith Medic
mmmmm amy allen sounds yummy but unfortunatly santa i would like a vader f/x lightsaber from master replicas..

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'd like a complete set of Royal Guard armor. Short of that, there are a lot of vehicles...busts....and other cool stuff I could add to my collection. :)

rich_ev

New Recruit
AmShak;71036 said:
To enter, reply to this thread and tell us what Star Wars item you would ask Santa for. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Christmas Day.
I would ask Santa for the chess board played by Chewbacca and the droids in A New Hope. How cool would that be to play with friends on Christmas Day.

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I would ask for the only surviving original Darth Vader lightsaber from ROTJ that is frequently shown at various exhibits.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'd like a Yoda AOTC mini bust by GG (1st version), or maybe an 8x10" photo of Lando Calrissian, autographed by Billy Dee Williams :p