Chat Room Removed

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I removed the chat room from the site because of security vulnerabilities discovered in it. At this time, I have no plans to replace it.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
At some point, when we need it, it will probably be replaced. Because of the security issues involved, it had to be removed immediately.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
I remember a few months ago we did a spontaneuos Horror Movie trivia night in the chat. I think Alf, DS, and CB and another one were there. It is a shame we couldn't do another before the chat was removed. :(

Barada

Saboteur
Yeah, that as me PPO. I've not been in chat much lately though, and when I have, no one else has been there...

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I liked the caht back when we had Aunt Beru...it worked awesome. The newer chats with Java just bogged down my computer to the point that I could almost e-mail people faster. :( So..I kinda dropped out of the chat room after that. It's a really nice feature to ahve though...epecially for catching up with Spies I don't otherwise have a lot of contact with like Mynock or IG-PPO.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Basically whatever we choose to replace it with will be different. And, until there's a reason to replace it, it seems best to wait for the next "cooler" different chat room.

Until that time, think of the forum as your chat room. ;)