Certain Cable channels have hit bottom.

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Remember when g4 was actually about video games before it became alpha male action garbage like cops?

When Mtv had music?

When The Learning Channel had more then wedding and baby showers?

When the Discovery Channel had real documentaries about nature and such and not some washed up biker complaining to his son about a sweaty garage not being cleaned?

Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Well now the "History" channel no longer has history.
I now call it the "shop class" channel.

Welding, lumberjacks, and ice road truckers.
Last time I remember Abe Lincoln wasn't attaching a rocket launcher to a van. That was B.A. Baracus from the A-Team.

Back me up here folks,
Reality of any kind is taking over. The Execs see it as an alternative because...
1. Easy to produce with cheap camera staff.
2. Cast are begging to be on television.
3. The set is already there. A house, a hospital, a backyard featuring a dog with bad bladder control. Who cares?

What a sad time to be paying so much for cable.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Tha's why I don't have cable. :( I'll admit some of those shows are interesting.....if you don't have something better to do. I've always got something better to do. But yeah, I miss the shows that used to appear on such channels.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Hey now. . .don't mock Cops, that show's better than 97% of the crappy shows out there.

BTW, where's the SciFi channel on that list? You should include them because THEY HAVE WRESTLING NIGHTS on the SciFi Channel. Yes, I kid you not, they have wrestling. *shakes head*

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Jedi_Joel;80125 said:
BTW, where's the SciFi channel on that list? You should include them because THEY HAVE WRESTLING NIGHTS on the SciFi Channel. Yes, I kid you not, they have wrestling. *shakes head*

That whole concept kind of makes sense in a way. Well, at least the fiction part.

Oh, btw does Sci-FI still have those crap original movies where they use CGI stolen from Playstation 1 graphic programmers?

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Pedge Jameson;80241 said:
Oh, btw does Sci-FI still have those crap original movies where they use CGI stolen from Playstation 1 graphic programmers?
Yeah they do. Last week's special was Aztec Rex.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Jedi_Joel;80242 said:
Yeah they do. Last week's special was Aztec Rex.

Well, Sci-fi still have those awful movies and Wrestling Nigths, but at least they have Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who, Eureka, and Stargate: Atlantis. Also you may still catch Firefly, Stargate:SG1 and X-Files reruns. Also Farscape, Sliders (just forget the last 2-seasons), and Outer Limits.

When was the last time you see an actual complete video in MTV without some Z-celebrity comenting his/her opinion about the video????