Carrie Fisher Play

SWfan

Infiltrator
I have a question about where to send my request. The address everyone has been using is care of Wishful Drinking. The Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts says she's doing Spy in the House of Me. So do I send the request care of House of Me or Wishful Drinking? Is the rest of the address still the same? Thanks.

SWfan

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I sent mine to the "Wishful Drinking" address. But you could also try the other play too. It's kind of a hit and miss with Ms. Fisher. :p I've got my fingers crossed that she responds to my letter :D

RYAN-J :D

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Agreed. When she did "Wishful Drinking" in L.A. I got back two photos signed. This time I sent one c/o the Berkeley Conservatory and got nothing.

I actually FedExed a request to Scottsdale prior to when she was supposed to be there last fall. It got pushed to this year. The lady at the place called me and made sure that I knew they'd hold it for her until she shows up. Here's hoping my luck continues with her.

Jay

New Recruit
I'm sending to Fisher in a few weeks to Scottsdale as well. Mailing a few trading cards and a sharpie. I got my fingers crossed.

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Just be sure shes sober. HARHAR!
She was the main character from "Postcards from the Edge" you know.

Jay

New Recruit
Carrie's show dates CHANGED! Just an fyi -I'm getting my request out tomorrow and hoping to catch her intime.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Quick update - still nothing from my request to Carrie c/o Wishful Drinking in Berkeley. Here's hoping the FedEx waiting for her in Scottsdale brings better luck!

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Whatever you do, do not tell her you loved her song in the Holiday Special. You might find a dead rat in the mail.
:cool: