Cantina - Special Edition

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
06inside1.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Didn't quite get to the "making of" pics this weekend. I will try to have them up by next weekend.

Nightwing

New Recruit
It's a great Diorama, Amshak. How you have the patience for stuff like this, I'll never know! ;)

How did you decide on choosing between Ketwol and Lak Sivrak? Nice custom on Ketwol by the way, as was the paint job on Boshek. Now his uniform really does look like Bossk's! Did you do that on purpose?

The outside shots look great, In particular, the sandtroopers surrounding the landspeeder.

Very nice work indeed!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
The outside shots, specifically the shots with the sandtroopers do not have much to do with the dio but I thought they would be a nice touch to lead up to the dio with them. The sandtroopers are a combination POTJ Sandtroopers and CT Troopers with some minor modifications. The speeder is the POTF2 speeder with some of the details being painted. Ben is the Ben from the anniversary pack with an arm modification.

The yellow BoShek is the "Cantina Dude". He has been a favorite for customizers over the years. Before BoShek came along he was usually made using a Bossk body and a Johnny Quest helmet. Watch the scene closely... you'll see him.

i never made the sisters... maybe I'll add them.

ImperialTrooper

New Recruit
:) "Impressive, most impressive!"

Nice work, especially on the "How long have you had these droids" diorama. This is one of the dioramas that I have planned and will be hopefully creating soon. I really like the use of the film backgrounds, they help make the whole scene look like its captured straight from the movie.

Makes me want to go and get started on my version!

AmShak. You posted this just over a year ago. Did you have any intention on making another fine piece of art like this soon?

If so, do you have any hints?:D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i have a new one that's ready to go but i'm waiting on a few other changes before anyone will see it. It's from ESB.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The Diorama section is currently being heavily upgraded. The new diorama will be available in the new section.

:detonate: