Calendar

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I re-added "Today's Events" to the forum home page.

1. This is drawing off public events that are posted to the calendar (you'll notice the calendar button in the upper right hand corner). Only moderators or users with special permission can post public events to the calendar. If you don't fall into one of those groups and you'd like to add a public event, then please contact one of the moderators or myself and we'll add it.

2. Any registered member can add a private event to the calendar. This will also show up in "today's events", BUT only for the person that added it. No one but you can see any private events that you add.

3. You can view a list of upcoming events on the site's home page and you can, of course, view the entire calendar by clicking on the green calendar button (upper right corner, second row, 2nd from left).

Anyway, I thought this might be confusing, so that's why I'm elaborating on it. Many people probably don't realize the calendar is even there. If you have any question about this, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.