C3 TBS Badges

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
anyone going to C3 who would like their own TBS ID badge, needs to reply to this thread. i will be making custom badges for TBS forum members who would like one. the badge will include your TBS forum name and the character you use for your avatar. if you would like another character than what is being used for your avatar, please say so in your reply. i will not be using the actual avatars, so if you are using something that is unusual or a non star wars character, please provide the image you would like (a link is fine).

example.... if darth skellington wants me to use whatever that is that he is using for his avatar, he needs to provide me with a better image or i may select a different sw character and you may not like what i choose (beru)

we'll figure out how i get the badges to you later ..... there will probably be several meeting areas where you can get your badge.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i might also try and work in the flag from your home country, so if that info is not in your profile, then you need to provide that.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I would like one with MYNOCK11 just like that in caps just like the way it looks all uniform and all ... as far as the avatar i think i like the blue clone trooper and a USA flag would be nice...will

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yes Please! Maybe a different kangaroo or Koala with sabre? and Aussie flag between them?

Thanks Shak!!!!..they will look cool!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Better as in how? Bigger and not animated, or better resolution, or.......?

I like my avatar (an excellent gift from Buzz ;) ), but it's already full size. If it just won't work, I can find something else, probably a royal guard or a Jack Skellington.

Let me know what parameters you need, and what your deadline is. :)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
darthskelington said:
Better as in how? Bigger and not animated, or better resolution, or.......?

I like my avatar (an excellent gift from Buzz ;) ), but it's already full size. If it just won't work, I can find something else, probably a royal guard or a Jack Skellington.

Let me know what parameters you need, and what your deadline is. :)

bigger and better resolution. it probably won't look very good if i enlarge the avatar but if that's what we have to work with, then i'll see what i can do. i just assumed that it came from a bigger image. i would prefer an image about twice the size of the avatar.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah...that won't blow up too well. Can you do something with this? Either with or without the background? Background is actually kinda cool, but i don't know what Bothan ideas you have in the works.

Attachments

• Jack-800x600.jpg
    Jack-800x600.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 415

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
darthskelington said:
Can you do something with this? Either with or without the background?

i haven't actually made any of these yet. i have an idea for how they will look, but that will probably change once i get to making them. i'll try to use the image from your avatar first and if i have problems with it, i'll use the 2nd option.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Alf said:
That is so cool of you to do this Amshak. Hopefully I can find an ALF pciture.

an alf image shouldn't be hard to find but feel free to look for one you like in case you don't like the one that i would select.

mynock11

Sith Medic
If i can find a pic of a new clone trooper i like would that be alright instead of the plain blue one in my avitar?...oh and im thinking you are an awsome person for doing this..

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I, too, am thinking AmShak is an amazing person...er..weequay. Now, if he also handed out $100 to each of us to spend at C3, I would think he is a god :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
mynock11 said:
If i can find a pic of a new clone trooper i like would that be alright instead of the plain blue one in my avitar?

sure, just don't take too long in finding one and post it in this thread or link to it.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
darthskelington said:
if he also handed out $100 to each of us to spend at C3, I would think he is a god :D

"Am Shak" is a weequay god but i think you're looking for "Quay", the main man. besides, weequay aren't very smart anyway.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So your saying, if we asked you the right way, you might be dumb enough to give the money ;)

@Nightwing: No, it's not Frank, but there is quite a similarity there. As far as I know, it's just a nifty skull avatar called Avatar 098. Buzz found it somewhere and sent it to me back when I was doing my Avatar Death Match.