Burger King ROTS toys

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
This starts on Monday...I'm going to try for the character ones at least. And maybe get a few watches as well, depending on the quality. :lightnin:

walking_carpet

New Recruit
I got some of these today. I picked up the following:
Obi-wan
Stormtrooper
Chewy
Snow speeder

No DV at this time but I am sure I will get one or two.

I am thinking about picking up the watches and the Have it your way cards there are 6 of them and they are for each movie.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
walking_carpet said:
I got some of these today. I picked up the following:
Obi-wan
Stormtrooper
Chewy
Snow speeder

No DV at this time but I am sure I will get one or two.

I am thinking about picking up the watches and the Have it your way cards there are 6 of them and they are for each movie.

Oh lucky! I guess I'll try tomorrow and see if they've started here too.

Alf

Agent
Score!! I sent my parents to Burger King with a note.

"Star Wars Toys. The complete set if available"

They came home with this.......

the last Vader in the box :D

Attachments

• Bk Rnd 2.jpg
    Bk Rnd 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 348

walking_carpet

New Recruit
These series of toys are a little different than the last series. No plush this time. I have a guy at work trying to get me a DV since it has a sound chip in it that does the breathing plus the wife is trying to get one as well. They were reports that there was a store where some employees got the Vader's and were selling them out of their car. Can't remember where this was at or if it is true or not but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

walking_carpet

New Recruit
You do have some tiny wrists wookie_cookie. lol

The watches do look pretty cool. I might pick them up as well who knows. I was able to pick up the 2nd wave of the figs today along with a DV.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I Missed a week somewhere... Need

1 Kit Fisto
1 Palpatine
1 R2-D2
1 Arc 170 Fighter

If anyone can help- let me know. I have an extra bagged Chewie, and an open Chewie and Jedi Luke. I'd also be willing to pay cost plus shipping.

PM or let me know- Thanks