Burger King ROTS toys

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
We have three BK's here in town, and when I ask for Vader - they still say "Who"? The kids at the counter are clueless. In fact last week I went in mid-week and told the girl that I needed to catch-up on the "Jedi Toys". She looked at me real funny and handed me a packet of Ketchup and said, "Ok mister". I couldn't stop laughing, I had to collect myself to explain that I needed to purchase some of the Star Wars toys.

Alf

Agent
The Burger King near my job told me today they were out of SW toys. :eek: Hopefully they only meant this wave of toys.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
My BK has all of wave 4 and I officially have 3 vaders. When I dropped by, the manager talked to me. He said they were being instructed not to give out the Vaders unless they wanted to.

Alf

Agent
List updated For Darth Aussie :)

My mom and dad went out today and got some more toys for me. They told the cashier we were collecting for a friend in Australia... then she gave them a Vader :D
Turns out the girl visited there last summer.

A collection started for Darth Boru :)
Vader
Padme
Obi Wan
Emperor
Podracer
R2D2
Chewbacca
Jawa
Star Fighter
General Grievous
Millenium Falcon
Jabba
Wicket
Han Solo
Boga
Princess Leia
Jar Jar
X-Wing
Darth Maul
C3PO
Clone Trooper
Bobba Fett
Tie Fighter
Wampa

Alf

Agent
I think it varies from place to place.
We have 3 Burger Kings in surrounding towns. Each one is different: one is completely out of toys, the other is one week 3 and the last is on week 4.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I have a Grevious and another Vader Anakin for you Alf. Just to get one more Grevious and the tumblers for you and WC are complete. now to start on the other kids toys......

Alf

Agent
Does anyone have an extra Luke? It's the only one I'm missing for Darth Boru.

Lists updated too :)

Attachments

• BK Vader.jpg
    BK Vader.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 293

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Alf said:
Does anyone have an extra Luke? It's the only one I'm missing for Darth Boru.

Lists updated too :)
The inflatable vader on one of my burger kings is slightly deflated. So it looks like vader is taking a little nap.