Broken Frogger

Yoda Man

New Recruit
As before, the game is still glitched. Everytime I complete the game and get all 7 frogs across, I get a score of zero. Today I finally finished and I got a score of -1!

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Also, could you add at the bottom of your info the number of trophies won? Before there was a small picture at the bottom for each game you had a trophy in.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Yoda Man said:
Also, could you add at the bottom of your info the number of trophies won? Before there was a small picture at the bottom for each game you had a trophy in.
Yeah, I can do that.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Yoda Man said:
As before, the game is still glitched. Everytime I complete the game and get all 7 frogs across, I get a score of zero. Today I finally finished and I got a score of -1!
I don't really have the skills required to fix the game. I can take a look around and see if there is an updated version. If there isn't, my only solution is to remove it.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, instead of having the row of awards like I did last time, I'm trying something different. If you have any awards, you will have a little trophy icon next to your name. When you click on it, it will display all the trophies you have.

Also, I updated the Frogger file - although I haven't had a chance to test it. If you want to try it out and let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Thanks for doing that Borsk. I now have a new high score in Frogger.

P.S. That means it's working

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Yoda Man said:
Thanks for doing that Borsk. I now have a new high score in Frogger.

P.S. That means it's working
Great.

I started to test it, but my Frogger skills were failing me.