Barada

Saboteur

Attachments

• star wars room 21.jpg
    star wars room 21.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 307

Barada

Saboteur
Thanks Wookiee. I just finished cleaning the room up, and wanted to get the pics done before I added more and made it messy again. My only regret is all the stuff I have no room to display it all. What you see is about half of the collection.

Barada

Alf

Agent
wow!! really cool stuff!!

do you have attack dogs and guards to prevent toddlers and anyone else from entering? :p

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
:eek: {im speechless}

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much is that collection worth?

a. 3000.00
b. 5000.00
c. 8000.00
d. 9000.00
e. 10000.00
f. 1500000000000000000000000.0456842
g. 20000.00
h. NONE OF THE ABOVE. WORTH MORE THAN 85 MILLION DOLLARS

Pleez answer Barada. My collection is worth less than A.
:dance:

WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice collection! I'm jealous....most of my stuff is packed (not to mention you have so much more than me :) )

You obviously have a lot of fun setting up all the dioramas and playsets. And like the best of us, you obviously don't have as much fun dusting under several hundred figures ;)

I always say it adds realism. To quote Lucas, it gives it that "lived in" feeling.

Nice job!

I always enjoy checking out your collection Barada.

The one thing I find hilarious is with all the thousands you must have spent aquiring these items in your very first picture is a window covered with cardboard. A $5 blind at Walmart would rectify your problem in no time.
:D

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Very nice collection you have there! I'm not so sure that I would have had the actors sign my 12-backs (if I had any), but your collection is astonishing. Nice job!

Barada

Saboteur
Thanks Dustrho.

I'm currently rearranging the room since I've found a way to display 'a bit' of my boxed vehicle collection. When finished, I'm going to get a whole different set of pics posted.

BTW, those aren't the only two vintage (or even 12-back) figures I have autographed. Carrie Fisher and Paul Diamond (stunt actor) have also signed my Leia and Tusken Raider - and that's just for the 12-backs.

Barada