Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
For the last month or so, none of the default TBS avatars have been able to load for me.:eek: Not to mention the Group logos of Corvus, Cygnus, and Serphens. I was just wondering if this happens to everyone or if my computer is screwing up. Thanks.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Chewie;75904 said:
For the last month or so, none of the default TBS avatars have been able to load for me.:eek: Not to mention the Group logos of Corvus, Cygnus, and Serphens. I was just wondering if this happens to everyone or if my computer is screwing up. Thanks.

Hey they're back! If you guys fixed something thanks! :cool:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Borsk;75951 said:
Didn't change a thing. Not sure what the problem was.

Really? Wow I have had a problem where all the avatars came up as the white square with the red "x" for about a month, and then like the day after I ask about it they all came back again. :rolleyes:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hrmmm.... I'm having that problem again.... I know you guys didn't change anything last time but just thought I'd post here and maybe get lucky again like last time. :D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing has been changed. Can you take a look at the path for a missing image and post it here (or PM me).

Ranana_coak

New Recruit
Sonic is there a central location for all the cncnz icons, logos, etc?

I was going to take the plunge and update my avatar to the new size... and Im lazy enough to just want to cut and paste yours