Autograph Successes!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Congrats on getting Daniel Radcliffe, Ryan! And congrats on getting Felix Silla and Gwendoline Yeo, Bounty CK!

A few of my recent successes:
Keith Urban - Signed 1 of my photos and included a thank you card from his team. :) One of my favorite country singers!
Jim Belushi - Signed and personalized all of my photos! :)
Daniel Radcliffe - Had sent a playbill request to the stage manager of his play, got back a 4x6 signed photo of Daniel! :D
Robin Williams - Got back the photos I sent to the play he was in signed by his secretary. :(
Daniel Radcliffe - Got another signed 4x6 photo and my photos unsigned in reply to the request I sent to him! :)
Bob Barker - Got yesterday. Signed all of my photos, including my photo from Happy Gilmore already signed by Adam Sandler! :D
Francois Chau - Got this one today. :) Signed my custom Chuck photo and index cards and included a letter answering my questions. :)

Scans are on my website in my signature.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Recent successes:
Justin Bartha - Signed all of my photos except the National Treasure one.
Michael Buble - Sent me 3 signed photos!
Josh Gad - Signed my custom photos.
Tom Hiddleston - Signed my custom photos and index cards and included a letter answering my questions!
Hugo Weaving - Signed 2 of my photos.
Cate Blanchett - Signed all of my photos!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Really great successes man!! Looks like it's been a good month for you!! :) My last success was from Adam Young (Owl City)
RYAN-J :cool:

SWfan

Infiltrator
Thanks Ryan! Congrats on your success! (y)

I got a reply today from Anthony Phelan (Lama Su in AOTC) via 'Uncle Vanya'. Unfortunately, something happened to it though and two of my trading cards are kind of shredded around the edges and my index card is all creased. 2 trading cards did survive though..

SWfan

Infiltrator
Thank Bounty CK! Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you with the address. I sent via the play 'Uncle Vanya' and it closed August 27 so it's no longer valid. Sorry. :(

Today got success from Jennifer Hale:)
IMGP3042.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got a very cool success from hilarious Actress/Comedian Jane Lynch!! I messaged a person who works closely with her and kindly asked if I’d be able to request a signed photo & within 30 minutes they messaged me back saying “Hi Ryan! Sending your way. :)”.
Received a nice 8x10 signed photo inside a crème colored folder to keep it from getting bent!! Really happy as I’ve been wanting to add hers to my collection for a long time! Thanks Jane!
I can’t give out emails due to issues I’ve had in the past, so please, don’t private message me or offer to trade other emails for it. I have included the return address that was on the envelope though!
Envelope:

8x10 signed photo:

Sent: October 6th 2011
Replied: October 14th 2011
Days Taken: 9
Return Address:
Jane Lynch
C/o Domain
9229 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 710
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

Sorry for the delay,darthskellington:(

Here you go:
Jennifer Hale
Sutton-Barth & Vennari
145 South Fairfax Ave.
Suite 310
Los Angeles,CA 90036
USA

SWfan

Infiltrator
A few recent successes:
Richard Kind - Signed my index cards.
Cast signed playbill from 'The Addams Family' including Brooke Shields!
Judith Light - Signed my custom Remington Steele photos and index card!
Sarah Lancaster - Signed my photos and index card!!! :D

SWfan

Infiltrator
Recent replies:
Hugh Dancy - Signed 1 of my custom photos.
Playbill from ' Venus In Fur' signed by Hugh Dancy and Nina Arianda.
Frank Langella - Signed all of my photos!
John Larroquette - Signed my photos and included a letter answering my questions!! :D

SWfan

Infiltrator
My recent successes:
Playbill from the cast of 'Private Lives', including Kim Cattrall.
Kim Cattrall - Signed my custom photos and index cards.
Clark Gregg - Signed my custom photos, but the pen he used didn't stick well.
Alan Jackson - Signed my photo!
Angela Bassett - Signed all of my photos!
Lily Rabe - Signed my photos and index card!
Jesse Eisenberg - Signed and personalized my photos!
Jerry O'Connell - Signed all of my photos, including one already signed by Jim Belushi!! :D
Signed playbill from 'An Evening With Patti LuPone And Mandy Patinkin'! - Just got this one today! :D