Autograph Successes!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Thanks Ryan!

Got a reply from Geoffrey Rush today! Sent to him when he was doing a play in New York back in March. He signed all of my index cards!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congratz!! I got Geoffrey Rush way back when he was in that play with susan Sarandon! He's very nice for his fans!

RYAN-J :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received a Semi-Success from legendary drummer and singer Phil Collins. His assistant returned all my items unsigned along with a typed letter explaining why:

“Dear Ryan,

Phil has had two operations in the last two years to stop numbness he has
had in his left hand since the Genesis tour in 2007; the last one was on his
palm and elbow. Unfortunately, this means that he has had a problem
signing autographs.

Phil has started to sign photos for the first time since September 2009 but
there is still a large waiting list. Any photos that we are sending out now are
not personalised, as there are just too many people awaiting them and just
signing the photos needed will take him some time, without adding
dedications and messages.

I am returning everything sent for Phil's signature unsigned by him, as he
will not be signing anything apart from his official photos for a while at least.
All I can do is to add you to the list of people waiting for signed photos.

I am sorry for any disappointment this reply may cause; it could be months
before you hear back from me again

Yours sincerely,

Annie Callingham
PA to Phil Collins, LVO”

I’m disappointed that he couldn’t sign my items, but happy that they’ve at least put my name on a waiting list and hoping to receive a signed photo before the year is through.

Envelope:

Typed Letter:

Unsigned Items:

Sent: April 16th 2011
Replied: May 11th 2011
Days Taken: 26

Address Used:

Phil Collins
C/o Phillip Collins Ltd.
Ground Floor
25 Ives Street
London, SW3 2nd
United Kingdom

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah I was happy they at least let me know instead of waiting months and months for a reply. Looking forward to getting the signed photo when ever he has the chance to send one out. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Great way to end my week, Received a cast-signed playbill from Broadway show “Good People”!! Signed by: Becky Ann Baker – Patrick Carroll – Tate Donovan – Renee Elise Goldsberry – Frances McDormand & Estelle Parsons. :)

Very happy to get this as I’m a big fan of Tate Donovan from Nancy Drew and Space Camp!! Got this back in the nick of time too, as the play closes on the 29th & I was hoping they still had some left and thankfully they did! ;)

SASE:

Cast-signed Playbill:

Sent: May 14th 2011
Replied: May 21st 2011
Days Taken: 8

Address used: (Valid only until May 29th 2011)

“Good People”
ATTN: Stage Manager
C/o Samuel J. Friedman Theatre
261 West 47th Street.
New York, NY 10036
USA

Got success today:D
Martin Bou Mansour - Naboo Soldier in Ep1
IMGP1363.jpg

kman102

New Recruit
Today I recieved my cast signed Playbill from the show 'Jerusalem'. I am very excited by this. I am really glad it has Mackenzie Crook (The Office UK) and John Gallagher, Jr. (I saw him in his play 'American Idiot' back in January) :)

Darth Kalanga

New Recruit
Hi

Can anybody provide me with some recently successful addresses for Star Wars actors that are living in the UK. Obscure characters welcome!

Thanks

SWfan

Infiltrator
Over the past week I got successes from Derek Jacobi, Chris Noth and Conchata Ferrell!:) Scans are on my website in signature.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Well!! This is a great way to start off my week!! Got a totally unexpected success back from Actress Danielle Panabaker today!! She sent me an 8x10 personalized and signed photo!! Thought for sure this one was a lost cause as I sent it out back in October 2007 and I saw several successes come in from her later on at the same address I sent to, but mine never showed up. Extremely happy to have gotten a reply after all!!

SASE:

8x10 Photo:

Sent: October 4th 2007
Replied: June 13th 2011
Days Taken: 1,349

Address Used:

Danielle Panabaker
Management 360 Talent Agency
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
OH YEAH!! Super way to end my week! Got an AWE-some success from Pop music singer Keidran Jones better known as “IYAZ” who wowed the world in 2009 when his iPod got stuck on Replay!!

Managed to get in contact with a person who works closely with Keidran back in December and asked if their was anyway they could get him to sign a photo for me and they replied back rather quickly saying “We’ll make it Happen” and true to their word I got not one awesome signed photo but three identical 8x10 signed photos today with one being personalized!! So am extremely pleased with the generosity on their part!

I’m a MASSIVE fan of his music and listen to ‘Replay’ - ‘Solo’ – ‘Friend’ – ‘So Big’ & ‘Heartbeat’ on a weekly basis. LOL. Address I used was private and I was asked to keep it private and there was no return address on the envelope except the name of the person who helped me get these.

Envelope:

8x10 Photos:

Sent: December 14th 2010
Replied: June 4th 2011
Days Taken: 187

Address Used:
*Private*

SWfan

Infiltrator
Since my last post I've got replies from:

Ron Cook
Kiefer Sutherland (secretarial) :(
Jim Belushi - One of my favorite actors! :)
Chris Sarandon
Ben Rappaport - Also sent me a page and a half letter answering my questions!

Scans are on my site in my signature.

SWfan

Infiltrator
My recent successes:

'Jerusalem' - cast signed playbill, including Mackenzie Crook from Pirates of the Caribbean
Laura Bush - signed bookplate, took 6 months! I now have both George & Laura Bush. :)
'The House Of Blue Leaves' - cast signed playbill, including Ben Stiller!
'The Book Of Mormon' - cast signed playbill
Nicole Parker
Mather Zickel
Patrick Breen
Jim Parsons

Scans are on my site in my signature.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WHOOO! The month of August is already off to an amazing start! Got a super awesome reply Back from Mr. Harry Potter himself……….DANIEL RADCLIFFE! Some of you probably remember my cast-signed Playbill rejection last week from the Broadway play ‘How to Succeed in Business (without really trying)’, Well I was smart and had sent Daniel a single request too, just on the off chance that I didn’t get a playbill.

And I’m glad I did! Daniel returned all my items I sent unsigned, but was gracious enough to enclose a 4x6 black/white photo that is authentically signed!! Extremely happy!! Definitely makes up for the playbill rejection big time!! Thanks Daniel!!

SASE: (yes, that is the Harry Potter font. Lol.)

4x6 Signed Photo:

Sent: March 19th 2011
Replied: August 1st 2011
Days Taken: 136

Address used: (Valid till Nov. 5th 2011)

Daniel Radcliffe
"How to Succeed in Business (Without Really Trying)"
C/o Al Hirschfeld Theatre
302 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA