Autograph Successes!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
AAAHHHHH! :eek: This is unbelievable! :eek: I Received FIVE Authentic Autographs from Mega pop star Miley Cyrus today!!! :eek: Sent a request via her film set ‘So Undercover’ in Louisiana. Didn’t really have high hopes that I’d get these back as she’s never been all that great at replying VV, but over the past few days she’s shocked us & has been replying to everyone who wrote and has pretty much surprised those who took the risk and sent. ;)

I was so close to not sending, and then figured I had nothing to lose besides $1.00 worth of photos and .88 cents in postage. :D So needless to say I’m SUPER HAPPY right now! In addition to my four photos she also signed my 4x6 custom card with a nice LARGE signature! :D Thank you Miley!! :)

For now, I will NOT be selling any of these, as I’ve been waiting years to add her to my collection and don’t want to part with any of these at the moment. ;)

SASE: (Postmarked New Orleans, LA)

4x6 Photos:

4x6 Custom Card:

Sent: December 27th 2010
Replied: January 14th 2011
Days Taken: 19

Address Used:

*Private Film Set Address*

RYAN-J :cool:

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got 3 successes today!

Warwick Davis - Signed all of my star wars cards! Unfortunately, he put them back in the sleeves to soon and the ink stuck to the sleeves.

Ethan Suplee - Signed and personalized my 3 photos!

Arlen Dean Snyder - Signed my custom Remington Steele photo cards and index card and included a letter answering all of my questions!!

:D:D

kman102

New Recruit
Today I recieved my 4x6 Bespin shot back from Jason Wingreen. Also sent him a larger bounty hunter shot, and 4x6's of Harry the Bartender and Dr. Linke. Came back in my SASE in 11 days.

I also recieved a signed photo of the Baltimore Ravens Cheerleaders :D

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got 3 successes yesterday!:D

Alan Rickman - Signed 3 photos, including one already signed by Tony Shalhoub! The envelope wasn't sealed though, so I was lucky they made it to me!

Lindsay Duncan - Signed all my Star Wars cards!

Al Ruscio - Signed my custom Remington Steele photos and included a short letter!

Scans are on my site :)

Greg Jones

New Recruit
Just received my package of autographed items back from Mr. James Earl Jones. Sent off during the last week of January, received March 11th. Sent a Dave Prowse signed glossy from his site as well as a Celebration III Carded Vader figure. Had originally sent the package off last fall, but quickly received it back stating that he was on Broadway and would be unavailable until February. Going to send the picture off to Jason Wingreen, then Jeremy Bulloch. This is ADDICTING! :)

Bryan Price

New Recruit
I concur, Greg. I have slacked off a little bit lately, but there are a few people who I have had trouble with. Does anyone know where I can get a good address for Sam Witwer? What about David Collins (Proxy)? Or Frank Oz?

SWfan

Infiltrator
Some of my recent successes:

Dan Lauria - Signed my index cards and sent me a cast signed playbill!

Frances McDormand - Signed my index cards!

Vincent Duvall - Signed my custom photos and included a letter answering my questions!

NCIS - Got signed and personalized photos from David McCallum, Cote De Pablo, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray!!!

Dwayne Johnson - Signed all of my photos and sent a short note!!

Scans on my website in signature.

Greg Jones

New Recruit
Well, I just found out some bad news. It appears that Jeremy Bulloch no longer accepts TTM requests. I was poised to send the figure and glossy out to him. Luckily, I have also just discovered that he will be appearing next weekend at an event that's a 2-hour drive away. For anyone close to Kansas City, he will be at the Planet Comicon Kansas City on the 26th and 27th.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got my second reply of the month yesterday! Chloe Moretz signed all of my photos via the set for Hick!
tn_Chloe Moretz 01.jpg tn_Chloe Moretz 03.jpg

SWfan

Infiltrator
4/22 - Got a playbill signed by the cast of 'Born Yesterday' including one of my favorite actors, Jim Belushi! Very fast reply, sent request on 04/18!
tn_Born Yesterday.jpg
04/23 - Got a playbill signed by the cast of 'The Motherf****r With The Hat', including Chris Rock!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Major congratz on getting Chloe!! I sent to her last week! Can't wait for mine! Congratz on getting Born Yesterday too!! Mine came in last week. has 13/14 cast members on it.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Thanks Ryan!

Got 2 replies today!

Mark Christopher Lawrence (Big Mike on Chuck) - Signed all of my photos, including one that was already signed by Julia Ling! I now have 9 out of 11 main cast members from Chuck!

Brad Paisley - Signed all of my photos! My favorite country singer! Went to one of his concerts a couple months ago :D

Both were sent out March 29.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congratz on getting Brad Paisley!! He's so cool. I got a reply from him a couple years ago. :)