Autograph Successes!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOW! :D Great way to start off my week! Received a MEGA & very fast Success from legendary Actor Gavin MacLeod today!! :D I sent him five items (three 4x6 photos & two 4x6 custom cards) and also a small Q&A card. Gavin graciously signed both of my custom cards with very large readable signatures and personalized and signed all three of my photos with ‘Happy Sailing!’ – ‘God Bless!’ & ‘Here’s To You!’ inscriptions.

He even took the time to fill out both sides of my Q&A with some really great answers!! Thanks Gavin!! :D

SASE:

4x6 Photos:

4x6 Custom Cards:

Q&A Card:

Sent: November 19th 2010
Replied: November 29th 2010
Days Taken: 11

Address Used:

Gavin Macleod
1877 Michael Lane
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272-2040
USA

RYAN-J :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
It’ been a while since I’ve gotten a cast-signed Playbill, but today got a quick response from Broadway show ‘Time Stands Still’!! :) Received a Playbill signed by all four cast members: Laura Linney – Christina Ricci – Eric Bogosian & Brian d’ Arcy James!! ;) I’ve wanted to add Christina to my collection for a long time; she was amazing in Casper, The Addams Family & Penelope!! :D

SASE:

Cast Signed Playbill:

Sent: November 17th 2010
Replied: November 29th 2010
Days Taken: 13

Address Used: (Only Valid until January 23rd 2011)

"Time Stands Still"
ATTN: Stage Manager
C/o Cort Theatre
138 West 48th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My month of December is off to a good start! Received a successful reply from Star Wars actress Keisha Castle-Hughes today!! :D I originally sent her a request back in February 2008 and had been notified by her manager that Keisha had received my items and would send them back ASAP. Fast forward to 2010 & I still hadn’t heard back. :(

Then about a month ago a friend of mine received a reply from her and it took less than a week! So I contacted her manager and asked why mine hadn’t shown up after almost two years. She wrote me back within the hour and assured me Keisha had sent them out and wasn’t sure why they hadn’t arrived.

She said I was welcome to try again with a new request & items and see if I’d get them back this time. So I printed off some 4x6 photos, designed a custom card & sent a small movie card on November 9th. I was notified again a few days ago by her manager that a bunch of items had been signed & mailed out and to be looking for my items.

Thankfully this time they arrived and look fantastic! :D Keisha personalized and signed three of the photos & the custom card twice with her full name and a ‘quick version’ & personalized and signed the fourth photo & Movie card with just the quick version signature. But added her character name ‘Queen Apailana’ to the movie card. ;)

SASE:

4x6 Photos:

4x6 Custom Card:

Topps WV ROTS Movie Card #77:

Sent: November 9th 2010
Replied: December 2nd 2010
Days Taken: 24

Address Used:
*Removed by me via her manager's wishes*

chewykingwookie

Junior Spy
I was able to get Peter Mayhew the weekend before Thanksgiving at a local con. I also got author Ryder Windham to sign the book SW Year by Year and artist Kevin Liell.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
cubsWschamps;87865 said:
Got a 8x10 from Frank Oz! very cool

Does anyone know of anyone else that will send an 8x10?

It's been a long time since I've tried to request an 8X10 from anyone Star Wars. Those I did receive don't necessarily have the same signing patterns anymore. I've received 8X10s from James Earl Jones, Howard Kazanjian, John Ratzenberger, Dermot Crowley, Ailsa Berk, C. Andrew Nelson, Deep Roy, Jimmy Smits, Kenny Baker, Greg Proops, John Morton, and George Lucas (unsigned).

These requests were all placed between 2000 and 2006.

chewykingwookie

Junior Spy
was able to pick up Felix Silla an ewok from ROTJ last weekend at a fairly new con. The con has its second or third show in a new bigger location. Felix was also cousin ITT on the Adams Family, plus had stints with Buck Rodgers, Star Trek, and I think Battlestar Galactica. Very nice guy.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Cool. I got Cousin It and ewok photos signed by him through the mail way back when. I don't think I've had the chance to meet him in person. Comes across as a very pleasant though.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got 2 successes today!

Eli Wallach - Signed 2 index cards and added a short note to each!

Joanna Lumley - Signed all of my index cards and wrote Happy Holidays on the back of my envelope!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Amazing way to end my week! Received an authentically hand signed ‘Decision Points’ Bookplate from former United States president Mr. George W. Bush!! I wasn’t sure if my request would be granted as they stated on their site that only a limited quantity of 500 would be sent out and that was back in early November. But I was so excited when I saw my SASE arrive with one enclosed!

A COA (Certificate Of Authenticity) was included as well stating that it is hand-signed by Bush and sent with his best wishes.

SASE:

Signed book plate:

COA:

Sent: December 6th 2010
Replied: December 18th 2010
Days Taken: 13

Address used: (Should still be valid but can’t guarantee anything)

"Decision Points"
C/o Office Of George W. Bush
P.O. Box 259000
Dallas, TX 75225
USA

Finally got a success from Mark Dodson......finally:D
Took about 28 months,wow;)
MarkDodsoncards.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congratz on the successes guys!! I'm hoping that I'll get some successes to wrap up my Holiday weekend. :D

RYAN-J