Autograph Successes!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
AWESOME Warren! So happy to hear you got your Playbill back!! Yeah, post a high quality scan of it and I can help you identify who signed it. ;) I got the whole cast on mine.

RYAN-J

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
4918617528_298a657e95_z.jpg

Here is Warren's playbill!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome wookiee Cookie! I'll sit down tonight and comapre it with mine and post a list of who signed his. :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Warren! :D Your Playbill has been signed by:

Nathan Lane
Bebe Neuwirth
Carolee Carmello
Alena Watter
Kevin Chamberlin
Adam Riegler
Clark Johnsen
Wesley Taylor
Samantha Sturm
Erick Buckley
Matthew Gumley
Jackie Hoffman
Zachary James
Barrett Martin

And two signatures that I can’t identify clearly on the left side: (The one under Nathan Lane’s name & the one next to the design on the photo frame above Matthew Gumley)

Happy to see that you got most of the main cast on yours, some of the ones sent in that batch of playbills didn’t have Bebe on them. So you got lucky! ;)

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Fantastic! Got a signed “I’m No Rockstar” ALL ACCESS pass from Christian Comedian Tim Hawkins today! :D I contacted his management on August 19th and asked if they had any signed photos of Tim they could send out to fans.

About two hours later on the same day a lady contacted me back and said thanked me for being a fan & that they didn’t have any signed photos to send out but that she did have his autograph on a Tim Hawkins lanyard and that she would put one out in the mail for me!! :D Super happy with this one as I love Tim’s material and his music video’s are so funny. Thanks Tim!

Envelope:

5x3 Signed ALL ACCESS Pass:

Sent: August 19th 2010
Replied: August 24th 2010
Days Taken: 6

Return Address:

Tunafish Productions
415 Canyon Oaks
Argyle, TX 76226
USA

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
A few successes I got back recently:

Mark Hutter - Signed my custom Remington Steele photo cards and wrote me a short letter answering my questions.
Annie Potts - Signed my custom Remington Steele photo cards.
Tony Plana - Signed my custom Remington Steele photo cards and wrote me a short letter answering my questions.
Kelsey Grammer - Sent me a preprint and my unsigned photos, all very badly bent up.
Eddie Izzard - Signed my photos c/o 'Race'.
Cast of 'The Addams Family' - Got a signed playbill, same as Warrens.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thanks for the help Ryan. I'll probably get back in touch with you to match up the signatures some more....I'd like to tag them all on an image to keep with it. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
darthskellington;87411 said:
Thanks for the help Ryan. I'll probably get back in touch with you to match up the signatures some more....I'd like to tag them all on an image to keep with it. :)

Yes, When I get time I'll make a chart so you know who's signature is who's. ;)

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thanks Ryan. I can identify about 5 on sight...the rest will be more trouble...especially after I've forgotten about it for a while. I was thinking of just numbering the signatures using photoshop.....then making a numbered list to correspond to it....sounded easiest to me.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received a very lovely success today from last surviving Golden Girl and everyone’s favorite Saturday Night Live host BETTY WHITE!! :D She signed all four of my custom made cards (SNL, The Golden Girls, Mama’s Family & Mary Tyler Moore) and filled in the answers on one side of my 2-sided Q&A Card. ;) I was hoping she’d personalize the cards as requested in my letter, but that’s okay. Thank you Betty! :D

SASE:

Q&A Card:

4x6 Custom Cards:

Sent: July 21st 2010
Replied: September 7th 2010
Days Taken: 49

Address Used:

Betty White
P.O. Box 491965
Los Angeles, CA 90049-8965
USA

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Warren!

I went through and numbered each signature on your playbill and put the corresponding name along the side. I'm pretty sure those are all the correct names, but was not sure on the two with question marks. Broadway casts good talent, but sometimes sloppy autograph signers. lol. Hoping this helps you out!!

RYAN-J

Attachments

• Addams Family Signer List.jpg
    Addams Family Signer List.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 511

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Oh wow...thanks Ryan! I've been really busy lately with work and other activities, I haven't had much time to be online. Thanks so much for doing that!

Warren

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
OH WOW! I am so excited right now! Just got a super awesome & unexpected reply from Singer Elliot Yamin!! :D I came across his management’s contact a while back so I sent them a message letting them know how much I loved Elliott’s music, specially his songs ‘Can't Keep On Loving You’ & ‘Wait For You’ which are my all time favorite ones and kindly asked if they had a pre-signed photo that they could send out for my music collection.

So today I go out to the mailbox and inside is a large grey envelope from ‘The Collective’ agency with my name on it and I had no clue who it was from till I opened it up and pulled out a personalized and signed 8x10 photo from Elliott himself!! I’m extremely happy to say the least! I never expected that he would even see my message but I guess he did! Thanks so much Elliott! :D

Envelope:

8x10 Personalized & Signed Photo:

Sent: September 20th 2010
Replied: November 12th 2010
Days Taken: 54

Return Address:

Elliott Yamin
C/o The Collective
8383 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 1050
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
USA

RYAN-J :cool:

kennedyniles

New Recruit
SWfan;87768 said:
Got a signed bookplate from George W. Bush today! :D

Awesome! Congrats! I got one from him a couple weeks ago! It looks like they are running out, because they took the info on how to get one off of his site.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Fantastic way to end my week!! Received a very nice response back from legendary country singer Naomi Judd today! :D I contacted her management on Monday and kindly asked if I could request two photos for me and a friend of mine who is a true die-hard Judd’s fan!! They messaged me back the next day and told me

“Sure things will send them out this week.”

& as promised, I received two 8x10 photos personally signed by Naomi!! Since the envelope didn’t say ‘Do Not Bend’ on it the postal system handled it a bit roughly and dinged up the bottom right corner on each photo, but other than that they look stunning. Thanks Naomi!

Envelope:

8x10 Photos:

Sent: November 22nd 2010
Replied: November 27th 2010
Days Taken: 6

Return Address:

Naomi Judd
C/o Big Enterprises LLC.
819 18th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
USA

RYAN-J :D