Autograph Successes!

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man
jedicouncil;81436 said:
It took 242 days. In a strange sort of way its even more fun when they come back after a long time when you have almost given up hope, lol

I agree...I've gotten a few things in the mail lately that I sent out in 2005, many of which I had totally forgot I sent to in the first place.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah the ones we wait the longest for almost always tend to be WAAAY better than we expected! :D Exccept in the case where I waited 297 days for Miley Cyrus and ended up recieving a Pre-Print instead. :(

RYAN-J

jedibill

New Recruit
I'm stoked! Got successes today from Felix Silla and John Hostetter.

100_0861.jpg

100_0860.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Bill! Glad to see your getting your requests back!! :D

Holla300;81454 said:
Congrats on some wonderful successes Bill! I am hoping for a big day today after a few off days!

I hear ya Wes! :D I could use some BIG successes tomorrow too!

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;81456 said:

RYAN-J

Yeah I know! If I don't get one back tomm, Im gonna be getting ALOT out this weekend!

jedibill

New Recruit
RYAN-J;81456 said:

RYAN-J

Now I'm sad:( I just counted how many TTM's I actually have out right now and its close to 100!:eek: Come on post office bring 'em on!

I got my photos back from Jerry Harte today:

Not sure whether to risk my multi signed TTM any more (quite a few more reliable TTM signers could be added but I'm worried about loss/damage), or save it for conventions

Holla300

The Best Bounty
SWfan;81485 said:
Today I got a success from James Arnold Taylor! He signed all my cards! Took 17 days.
Congrats!

I also got James Arnold Taylor and Cat Tabor today! Both took a month and 3 days! Super Excited. Scans to follow tonight.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Holla300;81486 said:
Congrats!

I also got James Arnold Taylor and Cat Tabor today! Both took a month and 3 days! Super Excited. Scans to follow tonight.

Me too. Cat and J.A.T. :)