Autograph Successes!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79865 said:
Congrats Bret! :D I didn't get anything today :( How about you Holla300 (Wes)? anything exciting arrive for you? ;)

RYAN-J :D

Congrats Bret! Nah Nothing today either. Slow weeks for both of us but I am hoping for a good friday and saturday. Hopefully I will get some mail out in the next few days!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Got my request back from her. Don't care if they are Secretarial or not.

Sent: March 27th, 2008
Received: April 25th, 2008

What I Sent: 2 Photos, Letter, SASE
What I Received Back: 2 Photos Personalized and Signed In My SASE

Address Used:
P.O. Box 69646
Los Angeles, Ca 90069
U.S.A

Sarah%20Jessica%20Parker.JPG

Sarah%20Jessica%20Parker%202.JPG

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Oh yeah! :D What a great way to end my week! :D I got a fast Indiana Jones 4 Success from Karen Allen! :eek: She signed both of my 4x6 photos that feature some of the cast of Indiana Jones 4! :D I was hoping she would personalize them too (I asked that in my letter) but she didn’t. Still, I’m extremely happy that she took the time to respond! :) And very quick too. Only 17 days! :eek: Thanks Karen!! :D

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Karen_Allen_Envelope.jpg

4x6 photos:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Karen_Allen_Indiana_Jones_4_Autogra.jpg

Sent: April 10th 2008
Replied: April 26th 2008
Days Taken: 17

Address Used:

Karen Allen
C/o Karen Allen Fiber Arts
8 Railroad Street
Great Barrington, MA 01230
USA

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Thanks Wes! All I'm waiting on now is Shia. Then I'm sending a request out to John Rhys Davies in a few days! :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79880 said:
Thanks Wes! All I'm waiting on now is Shia. Then I'm sending a request out to John Rhys Davies in a few days! :D

Yeah We are both waiting!

Today I got back a wonderful request from Sally Field! I got 3 photos signed. She is in one of my favorite movies "Smokey and The Bandit" I am also awaiting for Burt Reynolds and Jerry Reed, who are also in the movie! I will post scans tonight when I get home from Work!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Wes! :D I can't wait to see the scans! I've got her down as a future request for June!! :D

RYAN-J :)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I swung by my parents' house today to pick up the Val Kilmer and Kirk Douglas successes I mentioned earlier and had SIX other envelopes waiting with them.

Here we go...

1) Kirk Douglas signed and personalized his book I sent to him as well as an 8x10 from Spartacus. AMAZING.

2) Val Kilmer signed and personalized the two photos I sent - one from Batman, one from Tombstone

3) Dickey Beers signed 3 out of 4 shots I sent. He signed a skiff shot previously signed by Paul Weston, signed and personalized an 8x10 print out of Barada and signed/personalized a Biker Scout shot previously signed by Lightning Bear. He did NOT sign my Boba Fett shot. Not sure if that's because he only signs three or if it's just not something he'll sign.

4)Jeanne Lauren signed and personalized the two photos I sent...a Jabba's court shot signed by Peter & Hazel Allen plus Laurie Goode as well as the Gerald Home Master Pix shot I sent.

5) Howie Mandel signed the two shots I sent him. One was a 5x7 of him with R2 and Chewie (promo shot for the SW episode of Deal or No Deal) and the other was an 8x10 from Gremlins previously signed by Zach Galligan.

6) Phil Fondacaro sent a personalized 8x10 of him and signed the Debbie Carrington MasterPix shot I sent showing him as the infamous "Dead Ewok"

7) Yunjin Kim from "Lost" signed and personalized two photos I sent. However I'd also sent her a custom Oceanic Flight 815 ticket that matched the others I had signed and NO SIGN of it. Thankfully I have two so I might retry with JUST the ticket. Odd.

8) Russell Johnson aka The Professor on Gilligan's Island signed my cast photo previously signed by Sherwood Schwartz. Unfortunately I sent him THE WRONG SHOT as I have the same cast photo signed by Schwartz, Tina Louise and Dawn Wells. Guess I'll have to send that one now.

All in all an amazing day. Kirk wrote a nice message inside the cover of the book which made it even more incredible.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I haven't had anything for a few days. I beat KOTOR II today though, so that makes up for it.;)

Got 3 successes back last week:)

One of 3 is Alan Tompkins(Art Director of ESB).He sent me a colour copy with a small note.Said it was difficult to sign on those cards I sent.Wrong cards???Anyway,thanks a lot:p
AlanTompkins.jpg

Oh yeah,he also was a Hoth rebel soldier.Now I know what I can send to him next time:D

The other 2 is Paul Brooke & Biggs Darklighter.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Bounty CK;79899 said:
Got 3 successes back last week:)

One of 3 is Alan Tompkins(Art Director of ESB).He sent me a colour copy with a small note.Said it was difficult to sign on those cards I sent.Wrong cards???Anyway,thanks a lot:p
What he meant was that he didn't have a pen that would stick to the cards.

What address did you use?

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Yesterday I received my Selena Gomez after 67 days! I am a huge fan and she signed 2 photos for me. She didn't personalize them but I am okay with that!

Sent: 2/21/2008
Received: 4/28/08

Address Used:
c/o Collective
9100 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 700 West
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

What I Sent: Letter, SASE, 2 Photos
What I Got Back: 2 Signed Photos

Photos Of Autographs:
Selena%20Gomez.JPG