Autograph Successes!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
That is so awesome Ryan!

I got a WONDERFUL success from Barrie Holland today!
I will post scans when I get back as I am in a rush right now!

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
I have now,
Jason Wingreen
Jimmy Smits
and 3 signed by Warwick Davis.
:)

Not counting, David Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Jeremy Bulloch, Jim Florentine (Special Ed) and Allan Trautmen (Tarman from return of the living dead)
Those are all much larger and in big frames.
I posted them somewhere around the forums.

The 4x6's of Wingreen, Smits and Davis are in a display case, ill take a photo later and post.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats on getting Barrie Holla300! :eek: He's so cool! :D Also congrats to you too Pedge! ;) Looks like your getting lots of replies!! :)

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
My Jeremy Bulloch autographs came today and I was so happy. I used the normal address and it took 43 Days! It came back from Texas since he is doing a convention there. He wrote me a letter and said He could only sign 3 (I sent 5 since I prolly wont send to him again) I am super excited about this success!

Attachments

• Jeremy Bulloch.JPG
    Jeremy Bulloch.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Jeremy Bulloch 2.JPG
    Jeremy Bulloch 2.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Jeremy Bulloch 3.JPG
    Jeremy Bulloch 3.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Jeremy Bulloch 4.JPG
    Jeremy Bulloch 4.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 251

Holla300

The Best Bounty
My Barrie Holland request came back the other day with a wonderful success!
Took about 14 Days. I made a joke with him as we could be related since my last name is also Holland! He thought it was funny!

The postcard note is not in red ink. It is in Black. Not sure why it scanned in Red but whatever!

Attachments

• Barrie Holland.JPG
    Barrie Holland.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Barrie Holland 2.JPG
    Barrie Holland 2.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 247
  • Barrie Holland 3.JPG
    Barrie Holland 3.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 243

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome Wes! Those look fantastic!! :eek: That is wierd how that one photo scanned in red!! LOL! :D Keep up the awesome work!! :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sweet! :) Lately I’ve been watching lots of fans get their items back Dakota Fanning, and each day I’d be watching the mailbox hoping mine would come, and finally Today I got a success!! :D WHOO HOO! She sent me a beautiful 8x10 photo that was personalized and signed!! :D I had sent her three custom made Index Cards & a SASE, But she didn’t use them or return them. I’m so happy that mine finally came!! :) Thanks so much Dakota!! :D
OH! This success also took 338 days for a reply! :eek: LOL!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Dakota_Fanning_Envelope.jpg

8x10 Photo: (it says: To Ryan, Best Wishes Always! Love, Dakota Fanning)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Dakota_Fanning_8x10_Photo.jpg

Sent: May 10th 2007
Replied: April 11th 2008
Days Taken: 338

Address Used:

Dakota Fanning
C/O Osbrink Talent Agency
4343 Lankershim Blvd., Suite 100
Universal City, CA 91602
USA

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
That is such an amazing success Ryan!
Holy crap that was a long wait!
Good thinking you didn't give up
Keep up the great work :D:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Holla300;79739 said:
That is such an amazing success Ryan!
Holy crap that was a long wait!
Good thinking you didn't give up
Keep up the great work :D:D

Thanks Wes. Yeah I seem to have a nack for patience!! :D It is cool though, waiting and waiting, then bang! a success comes! kinda makes you aprreciate the autographs more since it took so long for a reply ;)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I just posted two in other threads (Paul Weston and Ken Colley) but I also got successes from Patrick Stewart and Paul Freeman (Belloq in Raiders) today.

Mailed Paul 03/11, Patrick on 03/31.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Sarasotarockstr;79747 said:
I just posted two in other threads (Paul Weston and Ken Colley) but I also got successes from Patrick Stewart and Paul Freeman (Belloq in Raiders) today.

Mailed Paul 03/11, Patrick on 03/31.

All the autographs that I saw looked wonderful!
Congrats on some wonderful successes

jediknight49

Crazy Old Wizard
Still waiting for my Freeman to be returned. Hoping it arrives soon. Been nearly 4 weeks since i posted.
Things have dried up just lately, got around 10 TTM awaiting to be returned. Am sure they will be like a bus, and all arrive at the same time! :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats! looks very cool! :D Hang in there jediknight49, I was going through terrible dry spell (three weeks) too, and I thought the end of the world was here! LOL! ;) It's stating to pick back up. :)

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I also had a light week this week but I did get 2 successes and very good ones at that so I was still happy. I just need to get some more out. If you send it, they will come! :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Holla300;79769 said:
I also had a light week this week but I did get 2 successes and very good ones at that so I was still happy. I just need to get some more out. If you send it, they will come! :D

OH MY GOSH! :eek: Your from the sixties! Get back while you still can! LOL!:D Just kidding! Field of dreams is an awesome movie! I'd love to go to Iowa (Heaven) and run around the bases on that baseball diamond!! :)

RYAN-J :)