Autograph Successes!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I too got my photos back from Kenny. Considering one was signed by Anthony Daniels and another by Warwick Davis I've been a bit nervous about them coming back. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome Bret! :D I've got some Kenny Baker photos thay I would like multi-signed by Anthony Daniels too. :D

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I got my John Sylla Back today! I got my 3 photos signed and a letter telling about his Star Wars and him. He signed that on the bottom aswell.

Attachments

• John Sylla.JPG
    John Sylla.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 290
  • John Sylla 2.JPG
    John Sylla 2.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 289
  • John Sylla 3.JPG
    John Sylla 3.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 301
  • John Sylla 4.JPG
    John Sylla 4.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 357

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Holla300;79619 said:
I got my John Sylla Back today! I got my 3 photos signed and a letter telling about his Star Wars and him. He signed that on the bottom aswell.

Congrats, glad you are having such great success Wes!!!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Got a response for Irvin Kershner today! It took less than 10 days. I was really surprised by the fast response. :)

Attachments

• Irvin_Kershner01.jpg
    Irvin_Kershner01.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 294
  • Irvin_Kershner02.jpg
    Irvin_Kershner02.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 290

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats on your John Sylla and Irvin Kershner successes Holla300 & IG-PPO!! They look amazing!! :D

RYAN-J :D

Sarasotarockstr

IG-PPO;79624 said:
Got a response for Irvin Kershner today! It took less than 10 days. I was really surprised by the fast response. :)

Wow. That just saved me $50. :) Nice to see Kersh is signing again!

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Last week I received signed 8x10s from Henry Winkler and singer Patti Paige. Yesterday I got back a signed 5x7 from Nikki Blonsky who was Tracy Turnblad in Hairspray. Today I received signed 8x10s from Oliver Purnell - the Clemson Men's Basketball Coach, Tim Floyd - the USC Men's Coach, and Scott Drew - the Baylor Men's coach.

Henry Winkler
PO Box 49914
Los Angeles, CA 90049

Nikki Blonsky
c/o WMA NY
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019

The other four were email successes. Please PM me if you want an address. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Chewie!! Those are some pretty amazing successes! :D Keep u p the awesome work!! :)

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Thanks guys! :p

Two more Men's Basketball Coach successes today - Dennis Felton of Georgia, and Larry Eustachy of Southern Miss.

Both via email.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sweet! :D How's the Star Wars Author project coming along? Did any more respond to your Emails?? :)

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Everyone I emailed replied. :)

The one's I can't find info for I'm just going to mail via the publisher and see what happens.

Sarasotarockstr

Stopped by my folks' house yesterday for birthday dinner (it's tomorrow) and in addition to their gifts to me, I also had successes from McQuarrie, Michael Culver and Julian Glover waiting for me. :)

Sarasotarockstr

Indeed.

I bought myself an Alec Guinness signed Obi Wan shot for my birthday. :D Just added it to my site, along with some other Baker successes I got recently and some Carries.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WHOOPEE! :) What a perfect way to start off my week! :D I received a surprise Success from Actor Steve Martin!! :eek: I sent him a letter, SASE & four custom made Index Cards on November 5th 2007 to the Pink Panther Film Productions where he was filming Pink Panther 2. Today after a 154 day wait I received all my cards back in my SASE personalized and signed!! :D He blocked out the address in the corner, so I’m not sure if that means the address is no longer valid. I’m very happy with this success! :D Steve was so funny in the Cheaper by the dozen films! :D Now I’m just waiting for replies from Tom Welling, Hilary Duff & Alyson Stoner!! Thanks so much Steve! :D

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Steve_Martin_Envelope.jpg

Autographed Index Cards:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Steve_Martin_4x6_Autographs_01.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Steve_Martin_4x6_Autographs_02.jpg

Sent: November 5th 2007
Replied: April 7th 2008
Days Taken: 154

Address Used:

Steve Martin
C/o Pink Panther Film Prods. U.S. Inc,
1 McKinley Square,
6th floor
Boston, MA 02109
USA

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Thanks Wes! I forgot to mention this in my last post, But these 4 siggy's have brought me up to exactly 100 autographs that I've received so far for 2008! :eek: that includes: TTM, In-person, Pre-prints & Autopens & non-TTM. :D and were only in April! LOL!

RYAN J. :D