Autograph Successes!

angel

New Recruit
i got cool respones from andre Sogliuzzo (captian Typho and more in clone wars cartoons) he sighed every thing i sent and enclosed a verry nice letter took about 53 days i uses this address :C/O william Morris Agency,one william morris place ,Beverly Hills ,CA 90212

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
That's great Angel! I hope mine will be coming on Tuesday! Thanks for the heads up! :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today I got a cool success from Andre Sogliuzzo! :eek: (Voice of Clone Wars Captain Typho, Clone Troopers) He personalized & signed all three of my custom-made 4x6 photos and he also included a nice typed letter thanking me for writing & telling me he is going to be in the new upcoming Clone Wars animated series for 2008!! Thanks Andre! :D I used the William Morris Agency
address in the WG Database.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Andre_Sogliuzzo_Envelope.jpg

Autographs 1: (Clone Troopers)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Andre_Sogliuzzo_4x6_Autographs_01.jpg

Autographs 2: (Captain Typho)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Andre_Sogliuzzo_4x6_Autographs_02.jpg

Letter:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Andre_Sogliuzzo_Letter.jpg

Sent: September 1st 2007
Replied: November 13th 2007
Days Taken: 74

RYAN-J :cool:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
E-mail success today from Doris Day. Sent me a signed photo and letter. Only took a few days. :)

I too got success from Christian Simpson yesterday.Thank you!!
ChristianSimpsonCards.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrat you guys!! HEY! Those Christain Simpson auto's look very cool Chan! Keep up the great work :D

RYAN-J

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Got a success from Diana Rigg the other day, she signed a headshot of her own, and returned my photo because it was an Avengers one. :/ I guess this is better than nothing:
riggnj1.jpg

I should also note that this ties my fastest overseas response with the one I got with the Freeborns of 11 days - there and back.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Forgot to mention that on Friday I got a 2nd time success with James Earl Jones. He signed the 4 cards I sent him - only took 3 weeks as well. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got a beautiful success from Kay Panabaker today! I sent her 3 Custom-made Index Cards and a SASE on October 9th 2007. Today I received an 8x5 Personalized & Autographed Photo/Postcard! Kay typed note on the back thanking me for writing and telling me about some new films & TV shows she will be starring in. She also told me she is finishing her last year at UCLA and will graduate in March of 2008 at the age of 17! Amazing! She didn't send my Cards or SASE back, But I don't care. I like this a whole lot better!! Thank you so much Kay!

8x5 Personalized and Autographed photo/Postcard:

Front:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kay_Panabaker_Autograph_Front_01.jpg

Back:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kay_Panabaker_Autograph_Back_02.jpg

Sent: October 9th 2007
Replied: November 19th 2007
Days Taken: 42

Address Used:

Kay Panabaker
c/o Noble Media Group Inc.
2029 Verdugo Blvd. #1012
Montrose, CA 91020-1626
USA

The Note Says:

Dear Ryan-

Thank you for your recent letter! It was very generous of you to mention my work on Monsters Inc, since even I had a hard time picking out my own voice! You asked about my upcoming work and what I like to do? I have this film (Moondance) and Prince & the Pauper coming out early next year on DVD, an Episode of Ghost Whisperer airing this week, and a pilot I'm doing
for ABC Family that I hope will go to series and be on next summer, Called Happy Campers. I'm also in my last year at UCLA, where I'm history major. I should graduate in March at age 17- which explains why I'm to busy to report that I do much when not working!

RYAN-J :D

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
A lot to report on today -

First off I finally got back my signed photo from Robert Hardy today. He was Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge in Harry Potter. Sent to the Leavesden Studios address on 7/30/07 and received today.

2 days ago I got back two successes. The first is a signed index card from Michael Bell - the voice of Commander Willard in Star Wars. He made note that he is making a habit of only signing ONE item per fan. Sent 7/28/07 and received 11/20/07.

The other success is from the rock band Boys Like Girls who recently had the hit song "The Great Escape". I sent a 4x6 index card with a scan of a CD cover via venue to the Boulder Theatre in Colorado, which will no longer work. Sent on 11/5/07 and received on 11/20/07.

Yesterday I got a RTS from NASCAR driver Terry Labonte using this address: c/o Labonte Racing, attn: Melanie Trader, 5740 Hopewell Church Road, Trinity, NC 27370. Reason was "Undeliverable as addressed - unable to forward." I will try and find a better address.

Attached are scans from all of the above as well as James Earl Jones from a few days ago.

Attachments

• Robert Hardy.jpg
    Robert Hardy.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 313
  • Michael Bell.jpg
    Michael Bell.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 317
  • Boys Like Girls 001.jpg
    Boys Like Girls 001.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 320
  • James Earl Jones.jpg
    James Earl Jones.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 321

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Here's a few more older pics I've been meaning to put up for a while...

Included is an index card signed by artist Michael Zulli (Thanks to Ryan for designing it!) as well as two cards signed by Kasey Kahne, a CIII photo I sent to Jeremy Bulloch and Jason Wingreen (Thanks to Sarasotarockstr for the picture!) and a photo sent to me by Lawrence Noble, the sculptor of the Yoda statue outside of the Presidio at Lucasfilm headquarters.

Attachments

• Michael Zulli.jpg
    Michael Zulli.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Kasey Kahne.jpg
    Kasey Kahne.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 328
  • Jason Wingreen.jpg
    Jason Wingreen.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 369
  • Lawrence Noble 2.jpg
    Lawrence Noble 2.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 332
I got a success today from C.Andrew Nelson. I think this is the longest time I have had a request out and still got a reply form - 504 days - I sent it in July 2006.

It came with a really nice letter saying that he wont sign pics that are of Hayden or Dave Prowse and that on the one I sent him, Hayden was in the costume. He therefore used one of his own photos fot me - and it was an offical pics as well.

He also mentioned that he has seen my website (I didnt mention it in my letter but I guess there cant be too many Greg's collecting), and commented on what a great collection I have a what a nice site it is (always nice to get compliments).

He went on to mention that he would love to do a show here in the UK so if Showmasters or any other organisers are reading this he may be one to try and get on your guest list.

Anyway, heres my pic:

can.jpg

This is my 298th different SW sig, cant wait to see who gets to be No300

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Wow Jedicouncil! Awesome Success! I really like the photo! Are you going to send it to James Earl Jones too?

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Cool success JediCouncil! I can't believe it took so long though - I sent out in July 2006 as well and got it back in less than 2 weeks. :eek:

Anyway, just wanted to add that I got my 2 AT-AT cards back signed from Marc Thorpe today for a second time success.:cool:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Got a success from Michael Gambon the other day. He played Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films. Signed my photo and my two index cards. Took about 5 months via the ICM London address.