Autograph Successes!

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Also, On Sunday I got an In-Person autograph from NASCAR driver Robby Gordon. At Chicagoland Speedway he was signing merchandise at his trailer.

I missed him for that, but myself and about 20 others went and stood by his golf-cart to take him back to the track and I managed to get the last autograph he signed before he said he had to go. :D

I talked to another lady that said JJ Yeley, Jeremy Mayfield, and Sterling Marlin were also signing, but I missed them. But there's always next year!!:cool:

Matt

New Recruit
I received a great success from Leslie Schofield today. I wrote to him at the BBC 14 months ago! He kindly signed my CCG.
I love receiving autos when you're least expecting it, I'd pretty much given up hope on this one.
Nice!

Attachments

• 2007_0719CelebrationEurope0041.JPG
    2007_0719CelebrationEurope0041.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 334

gmess

New Recruit
Matt;76084 said:
I received a great success from Leslie Schofield today. I wrote to him at the BBC 14 months ago! He kindly signed my CCG.
I love receiving autos when you're least expecting it, I'd pretty much given up hope on this one.
Nice!

Haha at least you didn't have to wait as long as this guy from startiger! Almost 2 years! Looks like Leslie just found a stack of mail, huh?

Submitted By
Dizillusioned
Type: Success
Sent: 08/21/2005 - Rcvd: 07/19/2007 (697 Days)
Tester's comment: "Sent A Letter,'Star Wars Episode IV:A New Hope' Video Sleeve,'Star Wars Episode IV:A New Hope' DVD Chapter List, 2x Trading Cards And A SAE.Received All Back Signed In Silver Pen. Used SAE."

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Received a black and white 8x10 signed by the entire Nazareth band today! Success is via email.:)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got a great success from Alex Trebek today! He signed all 4 of my home made Index Cards and personalized 2 of them to me and my MOM! My SASE was used:

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Alex_Trebek_Envelope.jpg
Autographs 1:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Alex_Trebek_Autographs_01.jpg
Autographs 2:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Alex_Trebek_Autographs_02.jpg

Sent: July 12th 2007

Replied: July 23rd 2007

Days Taken: 12

Address Used:

Mr. Alex Trebek
c/o Jeopardy!
10202 W. Washington
Culver City, CA 90232
USA

Also got a RETURN TO SENDER From Baseball Player Barry Bonds today. it said: NOT THIS ADDRESS.

RTS Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Barry_Bonds_Return_To_Sender.jpg

Sent: July 13th 2007

Replied: July 23rd 2007

Days Taken: 11

address Used:

Mr. Barry Bonds
235 West Pleasant street
Tulare, Ca. 93274
USA

RYAN-J

2 success today:)

Jeff Brewer (Ep1 Model Maker) - sent him on 30 March.Signed most all on card back except those 2 widevision cards with podrace scenes.Mayeb he only did that in the movie.
JeffBrewerCards.jpg

John Hostetter (Voice of General Madine) - sent on 23 April.I sent 3 trading cards but he returned 2.So I would say this both success & failure.Because the card he wasn't return was already signed by Dermot Crowley:(
JohnHostetterCards.jpg

angel

New Recruit
i sent a request to ralph MCQuarrie and he responded in 12 days pretty cool

also i sent a request to michael lynch and he responed in 18 day this autograph collection is so fun

angel;76176 said:
i sent a request to ralph MCQuarrie and he responded in 12 days pretty cool

also i sent a request to michael lynch and he responed in 18 day this autograph collection is so fun

Still waiting both.....:(

When did you sent to McQuarrie & Michael Lynch,angel?

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
That's odd... according to McQuarrie's website he stopped signing... I have a request out still from October and still waiting. :(

angel

New Recruit
i sent mcquarrie on 7-8-2007 and got it back on 7-20-2007 i used this address IML P.o.box 2459 san Raphael CA 49412,it just had his initials, and Michael Lynch i sent 7-8-2007 and got it back on 7-20-2007 and i used this address 993 spruce St. Berkeley ,Ca 94707.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
angel;76217 said:
i sent mcquarrie on 7-8-2007 and got it back on 7-20-2007 i used this address IML P.o.box 2459 san Raphael CA 49412,it just had his initials, and Michael Lynch i sent 7-8-2007 and got it back on 7-20-2007 and i used this address 993 spruce St. Berkeley ,Ca 94707.

Your addresses are backward -
McQuarrie's is:
993 Spruce St.
Berkeley, CA 94707

And Lynch's is:
c/o ILM
P.O. Box 2459
San Raphael, CA 94912 (not 49412)

Today got an envelope from John Hostetter again.When I open it,yeah,my cards are back:eek:

JohnHostetterCards_1.jpg

What a really nice guy!Thanks a million,Mr.Hostetter:)

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
that_yoda_guy;76246 said:
Got a success from Terrence "T.C." Carson.
He signed my Clone Wars Mace Windu card as well as an index card.
Took about a month.

What address did you use? I wrote to him over a year ago and still haven't heard back.:(