Aunt Beru

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
That's a problem I've been working on. I've been waiting on the new forum software before adding it.

The forum upgrade has been delayed again (out of my hands). However, I'm expecting that the second to last release of the software will occur in the next couple of days. Originally, I had said that I'd be upgrading the boards around the end of November. It now appears that it will be early January.

Anyway, back to the point, I will attempt to take care of the chat question when I upgrade the board. I can't guarantee that it will work as I've intended, so I may have to work on it some more after the new board. Basically, no promises (as far as when it will happen), but it is something I'd very much like to improve.

I just noticed that they have it over at BeJedi.com . I saw there were 2 people in the chat room and hung out with their moderators BarbarianJ and Krisvds for a bit. Talk to Rancisis he's a great guy and might have some advice.

I think the chat room would be used more often if people new someone was hanging out. Personally I find anything that makes a website more interactive is definately a productive measure.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
chris solo said:
Is there any way of having it shown that someone is in the Chat Room. A little light or icon in the forums?

This has been added.