AOTC Figure Poster

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
aotcfigs3.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
They were given away at CII but I think they will be made available through the fan club. i remember reading something about them being made available somewhere at somepoint

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
would this be the same figure poster that was given out to Australian participants of their TRU's midnight madness? . Looks the same but cannot verify as i didn't get one

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I seem to recall hearing that as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but yes it is the same poster.

Barada

Saboteur
To verify, this was given out as a freebie at Celebration II at the Hasbro table (no, I don't have extras - sorry, the ones I had are accounted for elsewhere, and not ebay), and it IS intended to be an Australian exclusive. I don't know at what store Down Under it was supposed to be found at, but it is not available to the general public anywhere else. You can find them on ebay, where it looks like the average closing price right now is around $10.

Barada

jedi Hawk

New Recruit
Just for your info....It is NOT the same as the Austrailian version. The one from down under has all figures up to #47 on it. The US version stops at #40. I am not sure if you can get on of the Aussie ones anywhere at this point..... I guess E-bay maybe.

:guns:

i just thought this was the best smiley I have ever seen.