Address requests

sandrant

Junior Spy
Just have a quick couple of questions for you all. Does anyone happen to know of a fanmail address for Leeanna Walsman (Zam Wesell)? Any successes?

Also wondering about Oliver Maguire who played Lt. Cabbel in ESB ("Sir, Rebel ships are coming into our sector"). I have that photo of him and John Dicks and am thinking about trying for a double autograph of the two of them. Anyone have an address?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I haven't heard of any, but I'm a little out of date on my address info. Have you tried Wattographs? I just tried to check their address database, but am having trouble logging in. A few of our members may still have StarTiger accounts....maybe they can come up with something. :)

SWfan

Infiltrator
Hi sandrant! Welcome to TBS. :) Here's the addresses I found for them. They haven't been tested though so I don't know if they'll reply.

Leeanna Walsman
c/o Shanahan Management
PO Box 1509
Darlinghurst NSW 1300
Australia

Oliver Maguire
c/o TN Enterprises
14 Beech Grove
Booterstown
Co. Dublin
Ireland

Darth Kalanga

New Recruit
Hi does anyone know the names of the actors who played either the Imperial Red Guard in ROTJ or the Senate Guard (blue)?

Thanks Phil

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
A quick google search turned up Sebastian Dewing as a Phantom Menace Senate Guard. He is associated with the Luko Agency.

I would think more prequel guard info is out there is you research enough....but I'm not particularly familiar with any names. Those uncredited parts are difficult to track down.