Aaron Allston giveaway

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
There are many many many good ones out there...it's hard to choose. The last few NJO books were really gripping as they drew towards a climax. The Republic Commando books are awesome too. I also liked Shadows, Darksaber, and the Thrawn Trilogy. Good memories. :cool: The X-Wing books by Stackpole and Allston were a lot of fun too.

Megatron

New Recruit
the coloring book that skel gave me the picture from with leia and vader in a compromising situation yeah that and the pannini sticker books were awesome

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Goin with the political intrigue of Cloak of Deception, or really anything by Luceno is pretty sweet. Haven't read "Labyrinth" or "Dark Lord" yet but those should be pretty damn good if he doesn't dissapoint me.:)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
And the winners are:

that_yoda_guy
jfrog2002

You have one week to PM me with your mailing address to claim your prize! If the prizes are unclaimed after one week, another winner will be selected until the prize is claimed.

Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for playing.

jfrog2002

Sith Master
Got mine. Cool photo! The first thing I read in the book was the second Vader short story. I had already read the first one and it was nice to see they did a follow-up story.