A wish list for you 12" SW line fan's!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
If money were flying out of your pockets, and Hasbro threw caution to the wind and decided to come out with vehicles (or droids) for your 12" figures... What would YOUUUUUUU like to see made?

WAAAWWWHOOOOOO! THIS IS GOIN' TA BE FUN PA CUZ WEEZ GOIN TA MAKE A LIST... A RAY'LL GOOD LIST!!!!

-The Falcon baby YA!
-AT-AT
-AT-ST
-Tyde
-Lambda Shuttle
-DEATH STAR!!! YA BABY!!!!
-A-Wing
-B-Wing
-Landspeeder
-Sith Infiltrator
-Escape Pod
-Executor (I think this baby would need it's own home!)
-Virago w/Xizor (I just had to throw Xizor into the mix!)
-Skiff
-IG-2000
-Jabba's Sail Barge
-Snowspeeder
-Vader's Tie Fighter
-V-Wing
-Z-95 Headhunter

Barada

Saboteur
Take you list and add some of these.

X-Wing
Y-Wing
TIE's - - all of them!
SANDCRAWLER!
Star Destroyer
Trade Federation Droid Ship - imagine the size!

Barada

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Hell ya!

Excellent choices Barada! I would LOVE to see that Trade Federation ship made! It would need it's own zip code!
How about Vader's SUPER Star Destroyer!!!!! Complete with choking admirals!

Tristan

Scout and Bounty Hunter
WTF?

Huh?

You guys are psychotic! Do you have idea of the cost each vehicle would go for?

Honestly, I buy 12 " figures for the ability to easily customize them.

Anyways um, didn't Hasbro *HAVE* vehicles for that scale? Remember the Falcon and Naboo Fighters that used to hang from TRU ceilings? Perfect scale.

And think of the highly prohibitive cost!
There's a company that is doing highly accurate f-16 cockpits and those start at $135. Your ideas, while nice, are just pipe dreams.

Barada

Saboteur
Tristan, you got the wrong idea. The first line in BlueHarvest's original post said 'if money were flying out of your pockets'. This was just a fantasy question (although I probably WOULD try to acquire the money somehow for a 12" scale Falcon or Sail Barge).

Barada

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Some one say Money?

I have money flying out of my pockets everyday and don't have any of these things!

First The AT-AT. Imagine having this bad boy parked on the front
lawn! When it snows, Battle of Hoth all over again
Next The AT-ST. Purched on the front porch checkin out the Hood. Hoth is on again!
The Star Destroyer and Rebel Blockade Runner would fit nicely in the back yard. Neighbors probably have me taken away!

Yep! We can only dream. Why not!
:D

Tristan

Scout and Bounty Hunter
Money

If money were flying out of my pocket, why would I bother with 12 inch scale toys of Star Wars vehicles?

I would pay an aerospace firm to make me working, combat-worthy versions of the X-wing, Y-wing, A-wing, B-wing, Z95 Headhunter, TIE variants, etc.

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Only Money

That feat would take a heck of a lot of money! There goes my Powerball winnings, but I'm with you all the way. :spin: