5th Anniversary Giveaway #1

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
445231d36cd300.jpg

445231411ea58a.jpg

We'll get this started with a Deluxe White Clone Trooper ROTS 8" Mini Bust from Gentle Giant.
Click Here to learn how to enter for your chance to win.​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply tell us what type of trooper you would be. (Stormtrooper, ep2 Clone, ep3 Clone, Sandtrooper, ScoutTrooper, etc.) Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Well, since I live in the Caribbean, I would be the Beachtrooper from Lego SW II.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I'd have to be a clone trooper. But only if I could have a rainbow suit. Blue on the shoulders, purple on the legs. You get the picture

clone trooper

and i would have blue stripes down the center of my helmet and blue stripes on my shoulder with a red streak through the middle of the blue and be part of vaders elite

jfrog2002

Sith Master
I would want to be a dark trooper because it is still one of my favorite action figures and is a complete bad a _ _ too.

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
Definately a Galactic Marine (Ki Adi Mundi's clones) from Ep3.
One of the coolest suits designed for any of the films IMHO :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
IG-PPO said:
Well, since I live in the Caribbean, I would be the Beachtrooper from Lego SW II.

There was a Jack Sparrow-Trooper at C3! :p

Hmmm...so many cool troopers to choose from. Just from EU knowledge....a Republic Commando would be awesome. But from a costume wearing point of view....I'd maybe go with a Scout Trooper. :cool:

mynock11

Sith Medic
I would love to be one of vaders minions as he attacks the temple.Thats the clone i would want to be.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I would love to be a Shock Trooper with a Commander Cody Jetpack! Only I would fly around and help people who were in trouble. For example, help them fix a flat tire, find their lost pet, catch convicts ect.

RYAN J.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
darthskelington said:
There was a Jack Sparrow-Trooper at C3! :p

Yes.. I think I remember photos of the jack Sparrow-Tropper.

But I still prefer the Beach tropper so I can defend the beaches of my town from any rebel attack. :)

I would have to say a TIE fighter pilot. Zipping around in space, blowing up whatever the hell you dang well want too. :p Too hot in those dang suits to be a Sandtrooper, besides, the sand gets everywhere!

TechOfficerTodd

New Recruit
I would like to be an Order 66 trooper because I'd be the bridge between both Trilogies. Not sure if this is done or planned, but that type of trooper would be perfect for a serialized show. Oh, and I'd like to win too if at all possible :)

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Being one from Oz I'de would be a Surf Trooper. Wearing that helmet might be a bit of a pain to see through when trying to duck dive under the HUGE walls foam, but would come in handy when surfing on those reefs.....

Uniform would be :Board(with Empire logo)
Empire logo rash vest & board shorts
Water proof blaster
Helmet(Ep2 clone with speed fin)

Hang loose......................may the waves be with you!!