2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
xmasbanner3.gif

Our first Pre-Christmas Giveaway is a Clone Wars Clone Trooper stocking and a Holiday Jawa bobblehead.

5209875130_5475fa7cb0.jpg

To enter visit this thread.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
To enter post in this thread the answer to this question:

What planet in the Star Wars Universe would you live?

One winner will be chosen at random on December 10.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Tatooine for sure!! I hate Cold weather planets and Tatooine is exactly the oppisite. ;) Plus riding Pod Racers all day would be nice.

RYAN-J :D

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
RYAN-J;87821 said:
Tatooine for sure!! I hate Cold weather planets and Tatooine is exactly the oppisite. ;) Plus riding Pod Racers all day would be nice.

RYAN-J :D

Hoth!!
I hate the heat ... it's already getting stinking hot here today, and it's not even really summer yet! Late February through to about March are horribly humid and sticky here! :(

Note: I'm not actually entering the competition, but just had to reply to that one. :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Buzz, if you want to enter we will ship the prize internationally. It is no problem. :hellokitty: But if you don't want to enter that is OK too. :lightnin:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Buzz Bumble;87832 said:
Hoth!!
I hate the heat ... it's already getting stinking hot here today, and it's not even really summer yet! Late February through to about March are horribly humid and sticky here! :(

Man! I'd glady swap countries with ya! Here it's super cold and there's ice & frost on everything when I go outside. Snow should be falling in a couple weeks. :p

RYAN-J

Status
Not open for further replies.