2009 Christmas Giveaway #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
xmasbanner3.gif

picture.php

For the Indiana Jones fan we have a great prize! Seven Indy action figures including: Indiana Jones with Temple Trap figure, Rene Belloq figure, Cairo Swordsman figure, Indiana Jones figure, Ugha Warrior figure, German Soldier figure and Colonel Dovchenko figure.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
To enter post in this thread what your favorite Indiana Jones movie is and why.

One winner will be chosen at random on Christmas Day, December 25.

rogue9a

Junior Spy
Have to go with the first, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
It introduced us to Indiana Jones and his adventures and it had some of the most memorable moments in the Indiana Jones saga.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I'm gonna say "Crystal Skull' as everyone seems to dislike it so much. :D I thought it was pretty cool. It could have had a better plot line though, the aliens were just a bit to much Star-Warsish but hey, I guess I'll take what I can get. :D

RYAN-J :D

regnod

New Recruit
temple of doom, because of the coal car chase in the mountain (yeah not that believable but fun!) and his relationship with short round, too bad he didn't re-appear in last crusade

mynock11

Sith Medic
the last crusade, because of when his father says we named the dog indy...laughed so hard the first time i heard that..

Easily Raiders of the Lost Arc. The first movie of a group is usually the best and it held alot of mystery. It wrote the foundation for the rest to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.