Staff member
44749f5bb498cf.jpg

4474df959db972.jpg

Our 3rd giveaway is from Lightning Bear

Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter, reply to this thread, telling us the best Christmas gift you ever received.

1. Autographed 3.75 carded figure
2. Autographed 4x6 photo
3. Autographed widevision trading card

here's how it works.... there are 3 items and i will select 3 winners. the winners will be allowed to select the item that they would like in the order that they are selected. The first winner can select any one of the 3 items, the 2nd winner selected can select from the 2 items left and the 3rd winner get's what is left.
Winners chosen at random.
Question?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Great Prizes AmShak!! My favorite Christmas Gift would have to be this Nice heavy Duty work bench my Dad made for me in 1995 or 1996. It's a tad bit short for me now, But I still use it all the time when I'm working on my Star Wars Lightsabers and other film props. I'll post a photo of it later so you can see. My Dad also engraved my name: RYAN into it so that makes it even more special to me :)

Here's my prize list:

#1. Autographed 3.75 carded figure
#2. Autographed widevision trading card
#3. Autographed 4x6 photo

RYAN-J :D

EDIT: Here's a photo of my workbench. As you can see it's been well used by all the holes I've drilled and hammered into it. :D

Attachments

• Workbench 01.JPG
    Workbench 01.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 480

darkside449

New Recruit
Here's my preference:
2. Autographed 4x6 photo
Great prizes, keep up the great work!

Hey "darkside449", I think you forgot to answer the question. You got your prize choices listed, but didn't say what your "best Christmas gift" was. Just want to make sure that you get in on the drawing, bud.

OK, mine would have been a new puppy (golden lab) that I got when I was 7 yrs. old.

Order of prize preference;
1. figure
2. photo
3. card

mine would be 1983 when i got the milenium falcon for christmas

in order for me

1. the figure

2. the autograph trading card

3. autograph photo

that_yoda_guy

New Recruit
A cat that I had and loved for 12 years.

My list would go:
2. Autographed 4x6 photo

xwing25

New Recruit
best Christmas gift i have received is a play station when the first came out and where hard to find i was flabbergasted with getting it
1 picture
2 figure
3 card

dark Monkey

Ordo Skirata
Best gift i got was my R2-D2 Cookie jar from 1977 from my mother

Autographed widevision trading card
Autographed 4x6 photo
Autographed 3.75 carded figure

My favorite gift would have to be Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels. That is an amazing book.

My preference is:
2. Autographed 4x6 photo

If would have to be the complete, boxed and mint condition vintage AT AT my wife brought me 2 years ago - a complete surprise!!!

My preference is:
1: Autographed 3.75 carded figure
2: Autographed 4x6 photo
3: Autographed widevision trading card

angel

New Recruit
not to be a copy cat but my best gift would have to be my millinum falcon , i saw it in a comic store but did not get it and told my parents about it. so one day my mom and i went back to get it and it was gone .i was disapointed but then at xmas in the living room hanging from the celing was the falcon with a not saying from a old guy with a bierd ,its been hanging from my ceiling every since .
1. figure
2. photo
3. Trading card

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I got a cool Hello Kitty waffle maker a few years back from my sister, it makes some tasty waffles! When I was little I remember being really excited when I got a Cabbage Patch Kid from my parents...I mean, Santa Claus. :santa: :reindeer:

JediJake

New Recruit
My best Christmas present ever, would have to be what I got last year. I got a brand new Shoot Gun.

2. Autographed 4x6 photo

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
My best ever Christmas present was a few years back when I asked my girlfriend of the time to marry me - she said yes :)

Okay, not really a Christmas present, but it was around Christmas and sticks in my mind as the best thing that ever happened around that time of year. We've been married 7 years now, with 2 kids, 2 cars and a room full of SW goodies :)

My preferences :-

2. Autographed 4x6 photo