127 - Christopher Muncke (Captain Khurgee)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Fantastic! Received an awesome success from Star Wars actor Chris Muncke (Captain Khurgee) today!! :D He’s a VIP member over at a special autograph forum I’m a part of and we chatted back & forth via email last month. I asked if I could send him some vintage 1977 Topps movie cards featuring his scenes and a couple custom cards to sign and he said “Sure!” and told me to give him specific instructions on how I wanted them signed (placement – personalization – quotes ect. ect.) :D

Chris graciously personalized and signed all my items and even added the famous quotes “It must be a decoy Sir. Several of the escape pods have been jettisoned” & “Get me a scanning crew in here on the double! I want every part of this ship checked!” to my custom 4x6 cards as requested!!! :D He added his character name to all my items as well.

He enclosed an additional 4x6 photo that Vader Nation created that was personalized and signed and wrote a small note on the back telling me a bit more about the #230 card “Look carefully at the green card - #230, The troopers have their helmets off! – It was taken during the rehearsal for the scene – Dave P, was in front of me sans cowl, mask, and cape just a black string undershirt on. LOL!” Thanks a million Chris!! :D

SASE:

4x6 Custom cards:

4x6 Photo:

1977 Topps Movie Cards:

Handwritten note:

Sent: February 19th 2011
Replied: March 7th 2011
Days Taken: 17

Address used:

Chris Muncke
62A High Street
Bovington, Hertfordshire
HP3 0HJ
United Kingdom

RYAN-J :cool:

Capt. Khurgee

New Recruit
Hello Friends!

It's been ages since I last posted on our good ol' Spy and now seems a perfect time to do so. Thanks for the boost Ryan, it was, as usual, a privilege and a pleasure to sign for you. My only regret is that I sometimes take a long time to get things back to people. The problems are really quite simple really. I'm an old geezer and I tend to open my post, read it and then put it to one side of my desk, on the top of my printer, and say to myself, "I'll do that in a minute..." It's only when I can no longer use my printer that I realise that "a minute" has become much longer! Then guilt sets in and I get my act together and try to sort everything out and get stuff posted back to the kind people who have honoured me by asking for a sig. So, nil desperandum, if you've sent me something, you will get it back and I will try to be better with my concept of time!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Good to see you back.

I'm sure I speak for all the forum members when I say, if only all cast and crew were as keen as your good self in dealing with our requests our collecting would be made all the more rewarding.

We all appreciate your efforts. Thank you.

All the best,

Paul Cowell

PS - when you coming back to Collectormania, Milton Keynes?

Got items back today.Thanks for the extra.Many thanks!!!:p
IMGP0177.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congratz on your success!! Looks fantastic!! and thank you again Chris!! I'm used to long waits when sending out requests TTM, but your response time was very fast!!

RYAN-J :D