127 - Christopher Muncke (Captain Khurgee)

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Mr. Muncke has a long career in movies and british TV, including Saturn 3, Haunted Honeymoon and The Spy Who Loved Me. There appears to be some recent success in obtaining his autograph TTM. You can read about his career here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0612681/

Here is the addess that I have attempted:

62a High Street, Bovington
Herts HP3 0HJ
United Kingdom

Attachments

• 127 CHRISTOPHER MUNCKE EP4.jpg
    127 CHRISTOPHER MUNCKE EP4.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 786
  • 127 CHRISTOPHER MUNCKE EP41.jpg
    127 CHRISTOPHER MUNCKE EP41.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 770
  • 127 CHRISTOPHER MUNCKE EP42.jpg
    127 CHRISTOPHER MUNCKE EP42.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 806
Got suucess yesterday.He only signed my 4x6 photo and kept others like ccg & trading cards.Still very happy.Thanks for your time,Mr.Munke:p
MunkeCard.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats!! I thought your name was Chan? lol. Looks like your custom photo is pretty popular with Christopher Vader Nation, Another member over at www.rebelscum.com received one just like Bounty CK did! :D

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
When I met him at Fan Days III last October, he had a small stack of them on is table. I commented in a friendly way that an online friend of mine had designed those, and that is was cool to see he had them. He didn't seem to know much about them and just commented that he must have been sent a stack of them. He didn't seem to be selling them...they must have been there as a free photo option to anyone who wanted to use them.

Not sure what the story is there. Anyway, he's a very friendly person and I'm glad to see he is signing through the mail. :)

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Success!

I also got a success from Mr.Muncke yesterday. He didn't only sign my trading cards (silver and gold) but also sent me the same picture Bounty CK got. Awesome success!

Mr. Muncke is a really nice person. Thank you so much, Mr. Muncke!

Additional information:

the correct address seems to be:

62 High Street
Bovingdon
Hemel Hempstead
HP3 0HJ

when I see private address I usually check uk "whitepages" to verify the address. This is what it gave me - and it worked!

RYAN-J;86220 said:
Congrats!! I thought your name was Chan? lol. Looks like your custom photo is pretty popular with Christopher Vader Nation, Another member over at www.rebelscum.com received one just like Bounty CK did! :D

RYAN-J

Chan was my las t name:D

That member on rebelscum is me.My username is Master_M_M;)

Capt. Khurgee

New Recruit
To all my friends at The Bothan Spy,

Please excuse me if you have sent items or requests and they haven't been returned. I had a minor disaster and many things on and near my desk were lost or misplaced. Quite a bit has now been recovered and I would be happy to send them out but of course I no longer have any connections between items, requests and names and addresses. Please contact me either by snail mail or my Facebook page or by PM here and I will do my best. The address above is current.

Forcefully Yours,

The REAL Capt. Khurgee!

Chris Muncke

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Mr. Muncke contacted me today. Just to confirm, the correct address is:

62a High Street, Bovington
Herts HP3 0HJ
United Kingdom

A number of requests got separated from their respective items, sases, etc. If anyone here on the Spy has not received their items back, or only partial items, please PM Mr. Muncke here, or contact him via the other methods he gave above.

I'd like to give a big thank you to Mr. Muncke for reaching out to his fans. :)

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Very nice man. I emailed him and he has my pic. He just lost my address and will be sending out the pic shortly. Now, if only all the actors were like him.....

Capt. Khurgee

New Recruit
Hi Friends,

In my announcement, I said that I had sent off a bunch of items for people. May I ask you to let me know if you have received anything from me lately. I sent them on the 5th. Just a short PM or a note on the board.
I really don't want anyone disappointed.

Thanks,

Chris :eek:))

The only Captain of the Line Khurgee

Received back today from the fantastic Chris Muncke my signed action figure (pic to follow). Just wanted to say a big thank you to Chris for doing this for me - a true gentleman!

E-N

New Recruit
Met Chris at the weekend, he's just as great in person. Probably in my top 3 for Star Wars people I've met in fact... thanks Chris!

Capt. Khurgee

New Recruit
To E_N and all my Spy friends,

I had a great time at Memo Brum. It was a really fun event with lots of fans and cool people to meet and greet. I was sitting between Brian Muir the marvellous sculptor who created so many of the icons we recognise in the Saga. On my left was my old mate Norman Chancer (Tamizander Rey) whom I haven't seen for almost 20 years. The 501st was there in force along with many other Cosplay fans, and the show was spectacular. I just have to mention Beautiful Zena and her friend Capt Jack Sparrow and the stunning Red and Black Harlequine. The only sad note occurred on Sunday morning when one of the troopers dicovered that major parts of his armour had been stolen and the 'secure' changing room had been ransacked. The poor guy had no insurance and was heartbroken. Surely no true fan or stall holder would do something like that and all our hearts went out to him.
On the other side of the divider, behind me, were stars from Bond and other films. It was great to meet Burt Kwouk and to renew my acquaintance with Victor Spinetti. Long ago, when I was appearing in Pal Joey at the Albery Theatre, he came backstage and took the time to come to my dressing room and say the kindest words of praise and encouragement. I will never forget that act of kindness from from someone whom I so much admire.
I had an absolute ball meeting and greeting fans from all over the UK and beyond. That's the real pleasure which I have discovered in attending Conventions. I just hope that I will continue to be invited...

Take care everyone and I hope to meet you soon,

Chris
Capt. Khurgee -The only Captain of the Line

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Sounds like a great event Chris....thanks for sharing! Sorry to hear about a fellow 501st member meeting such misfortune....I know firsthand that everyone who wears armor invests their time and heart into it, not to mention the financial investment.

Anyway, glad to hear you had a good time. Hope to see you at C5 in Orlando. :)

Just met Chris at Collectormania, Milton Keynes, UK. Was great to thank him personally for signing my action figure through the mail. He was a true gentleman and thoroughly nice guy. Posed for photos and happily chatted to me, the wife and kids.

Capt. Khurgee

New Recruit
Hey Paul and All,

Thanks! I must admit I had a wonderful time at C16, not just meeting you, which was a real treat, but meeting lots of fans from the Spy and from Rebelscum - people whom I had only met in Cyberspace but could now put a real face to!

It's hard for me to describe to you guys just how I feel to be a part of this saga and to have been accepted into the Star Wars Fan Family. It's a rare privilege and I am so proud to be a part of it and to get the chance to meet and chat to so many of my other "brothers and sisters". Thanks again to you all for a memorable day and I hope to see as many as possible in August. You know my address and my email, don't be strangers.

Chris

Captain of the Line Khurgee

ellie_cowell;86843 said:
Just met Chris at Collectormania, Milton Keynes, UK. Was great to thank him personally for signing my action figure through the mail. He was a true gentleman and thoroughly nice guy. Posed for photos and happily chatted to me, the wife and kids.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Mr. Muncke, let me begin by saying thank you for everything you do for your fans. It's gentlemen like you that really make this so enjoyable for all of us. I had the pleasure of meeting you back in October at Fan Days III outside of Dallas.

I tell ya guys, Mr. Muncke is one class act! Thanks again and again!!!

Attachments

• DSC01310.JPG
    DSC01310.JPG
    360.2 KB · Views: 589