112 - Drewe Henley (Red Leader)

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Mr. Henley has appeared in numerous supporting roles in 1960's British films and television. He has also appeared on stage in both London and on Broadway. He is currently retired from film acting.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0377120/

1 Granary Cottages
Combpyne
Lyme Regis
Dorset
United Kingdom

or

1 Granary Cottage
Combpyne
Axminster
Devon
EX13 8SX
United Kingdom

Attachments

• 112 - Drewe Henley ep4 1.jpg
    112 - Drewe Henley ep4 1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 112 - Drewe Henley ep4 2.jpg
    112 - Drewe Henley ep4 2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 795
  • 112 - Drewe Henley ep4 3.jpg
    112 - Drewe Henley ep4 3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 728
  • 112 - Drewe Henley ep4.jpg
    112 - Drewe Henley ep4.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,150

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
What a great success, Mr Henley signed all 4 that I sent him. Very happy, thank you!!

Attachments

• Henley.jpg
    Henley.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 968

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Received a success this week! Drewe Henley, aka Garven Dreis (Red Leader), sign both of my trading cards and inscribed my photo.

Took 37 days (5/9-6/15/09)

Drewe Henley
1 Granary Cottage
Combpyne
Axminster
Devon
EX13 8SX
United Kingdom

3639034961_70bea47f4b.jpg

Warren
Skel

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Vader Nation;84946 said:
Interesting. All four of mine look the same, so I wonder who signed them?

Your photos have all been signed by Mr. Henley himself (judging from a distance - but they look real).

The expert, who told Bounty CK that Mr Henley only signed the CCG was correct. All other cards he got back have been signed by Lyn Henley.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Success!

Very nice and fast success from Mr. Henley today. He signed all 3 CCGs I sent to him.

Took less than a week (inside europe)!

I used:

Drewe Henley
Granary Cottage
Combpyne
Axminster
Devon
EX13 8SX
United Kingdom

Thanks, Mr. Henley!

If you care, check out the website for Granary Cottages Mr. and Ms.Henley run: http://1granarycottage.com/

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I don't have any way of telling. Judging purely by Bounty CK's pics, if his CCG card is authentic and the others are not....the biggest difference I see is that the CCG signature has a very pointy "D" in Drewe. The rest, although made with sharpie, are more rounded. My signatures are all rounded. Your signatures, are pointy-ish...considering they are signed with sharpie. Really hard to say.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
You may notice that the vertical line in the D's is very inconsistent in all the sigs we have on this page. Some have the line attached to the top of the D, the bottom of the D, or free floating in between the curve of the D.

Some of this may be the result of different pen types (thick sharpie, thin, blue pen, etc). Also may be a result of writing surface. The ESB Widevision cards are extremely glossy and hard to sign with some pens.