106 - Al Lampert (Commander Daine Jir)

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Mr. Lampert has appeared in a variety of British movies and television shows. including Space:1999.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0483860/

c/o THE GREAT ORDER OF WATER RATS,
328 GRAYS INN ROAD,
LONDON WC1X 8BZ

Attachments

• 106 Al_Lampert_01.jpg
    106 Al_Lampert_01.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 735
  • 106 Al_Lampert_02.jpg
    106 Al_Lampert_02.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 643
  • 106 Al_Lampert_04.jpg
    106 Al_Lampert_04.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 749

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thanks for reviving this Vader Nation. :) Nice job on the pics!

Everyone, for the sake of organization, I'd like to try and steer autograph discussion into individual numbered threads that continue the Autograph Project format of old. This way, anyone looking for info on Al Lampert, for example, can find it in his own thread, instead of having to sift through pages of Autograph Successes or Failures. I'm sure with everyone's participation, we can make thie autograph forum even better!

All I ask is that they follow the same established numbering and naming format. Thanks!

Warren
Skel

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sounds like a cool idea to me Skel. This just applies to Star Wars successes right? Not non-Star Wars successes?

Also just to clarify, the photo of Al on the left was made by me. :D Great job on the other photos though Vader Nation! Looks like you got the hang of it pretty quick ;)

RYAN-J

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Yes, I forgot to mention the first picture was Ryan's. I didn't do the entire bio like the other threads, and this can be changed if you wish. Thanks, I actually used powerpoint.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Success from Mr. Lampert yesterday! He signed Ryan's picture for me and another small picture I had. Did not sign my index cards, but wrote some brief answers on my questionnaire. Thanks Mr. Lampert! Only took 10 days.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I got a nice success. Mr lampert signed 2 of the 3 photos that I sent him. He also inscribed one of them. Very happy, thank you!! I will add the scan tonight.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
must be my lucky week. nice success from mr. lampert. sent 2 ccgs, he signed them both and added "daine jir" =) took less than 10 days. I used the address above.