096 - Tom Kane (voice of Yoda in Clone Wars cartoon)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Tom_Kane.jpg

Mr. Kane is a professional voice actor, whose career encompasses numerous television series, movies, and video games. He has been the announcer on several documentaries, including The Making of Band of Brothers, and was a live announcer on the 78th Annual Academy Awards (2006). He has lent his voice talents to many cartoons, including Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10, Robot Chicken, Kim Possible, and Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends (Mr. Herriman). He supplied the voice of Yoda in the Clone Wars cartoon micro-series. He has also voiced countless Star Wars characters (including Yoda, Boba Fett, Master Vandar Tokare, C-3PO) in 28 different Star Wars video games since 1996.

You can check out Mr. Kane’s IMDB page here: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0437454/

His official site is: http://www.tomkane.com

Mr. Kane seems willing to sign items sent to him, often inscribing them. Recent successes have taken about 3 months.

Tom Kane
c/o CESD
Youth Talent Division
10635 Santa Monica Blvd, # 140
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskellington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Received a success today! Took about 2 & 1/2 weeks. He signed and inscribed my 2 photos and index card. 3 sigs for free, a week before C4, no less. They'll be $20 a pop there. :p

Attachments

• skel tom kane sig.jpg
    skel tom kane sig.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 412

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Great Success Skel! Hopefully mine will be coming back soon too! If mine does come before C4, Will you tell him That Ryan James Littley said Thank You?

Thanks!

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
ryboflavin72;75618 said:
nice success ryan! i only need 2-3 more for a good clone wars set. any help on matt wood?

Thanks for the nice comments! This is the address I have for Matthew Wood

Mr. Matthew Wood
C/O SKYWALKER SOUND
5858 LUCAS VALLEY ROAD
NICASIO, CA 94946
USA

I've sent him a couple of letters but have not heard anything back yet.

RYAN-J

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
yeah,same here. last i heard anything about him 'sides celebration was that he was helping Acord with cgi clone wars voices. thanks though.

that_yoda_guy

New Recruit
Got a great success today.
He signed my Yoda trading card and index card.
He must have been in a signing mood because he also signed both sides of my cardboard bacikng:)

angel

New Recruit
i sent a request to Tom Kane on 7-8-07 and got a responce on 8-3-07 he signed my tradeing card and my 4x6 photo and he sighed thanks on my letter i sent ,so i am verry happy