081 - Warwick Davis (Wicket, Wald, various)

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Pedge Jameson;79944 said:
On my 3 he signed he wrote below our names what I think says "Magic!".
Anyone else get this?

I know he does that a lot when he signs photos of Professor Flitwick from Harry Potter, and he probably does it other times as well. :)

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
So I guess Wicket the Ewok did magic then. Because I didn't have any Harry Potter pics sent or signed. LOL
Guess it makes them rare?
Like someone on here had James Earl Jones sign a photo upside down.
Anyone else have Warrick do it to Star Wars sigs?

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Jedi_Joel;79765 said:
Nice to see everyone getting successes from Warwick. I'm definitely going to have to send out some items of my own as well.

True, makes me wonder why people like Anthony Daniels and such have such a problem with signing when Warrick is so absolutely cool about it.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Pedge Jameson;79950 said:
True, makes me wonder why people like Anthony Daniels and such have such a problem with signing when Warrick is so absolutely cool about it.

He got ticked off at forgers and ebayers who abused his kindness in signing TTM.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Success yesterday from the following address.

c/o ICM
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London
W1D 1BS
UK

Mr. Davis signed all three of my pictures and included the same collage photo that he has been including. He also included a typed note. He cut out my address on the SAE and applied it to his own envelope. Very happy with this success!! Will post pics tonight.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a success today! Mr. Davis signed all of my star wars cards! Unfortunately, he put them back in the sleeves to soon and the ink stuck to the sleeves.