079 - Brian Blessed (Boss Nass)

MasterJames

New Recruit
Success from Brian Blessed. I sent him 2 figures and 1 30th TOPPS card. He signed the 3 items and included a signed photo of himself as well as a nice note. I am thrilled to have him in my collection. Thanks Mr Blessed!

I used the Sinclair Rd Address and it took 116 days.

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
darthskellington;76361 said:
Is this soon enough Ryan? ;) I figured out how to get my new scanner working and -- voila! -- photos. :D

In his note Mr. Blessed states he will appear in "As You Like It", which opens on screen in September and is directed by Kenneth Branaugh. Blessed plays two characters: the Duke Senior, and his brother, Duke Frederick.

I got the same bonus B&W Picture myself.
The man has class!

Someone needs to make a photo of him from Flash Gordon.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Nice Success Today! I received all four signed and Mr. Blessed included his own B/W signed photo. He returned my letter with his signature on it, thanking me for the letter included the inscription "Big Love". Did not answer my questions although.

address used:

c/o Associated International Management
Fairfax House
Fulwood Place
London, WC1V 6HU
United Kingdom

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a success today! He signed all of my cards plus he included his own signed photo and a page long letter answering all of my questions!!!:D Great success!

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Wow, got a success today from Mr. Blessed after 439 days! Signed my Boss Nass and Prince Vultan (Flash Gordon) pics and wrote a thank you note on my original letter. Thanks so much! I used the following address:
c/o Associated International Management
Fairfax House
Fulwood Place
London, WC1V 6HU
United Kingdom

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Wow!! That's pretty impressive!! Kind of Ironic too, as I just got a reply from Chaim Topol who played in Flash gordon as well! lol.
RYAN-J :cool: