079 - Brian Blessed (Boss Nass)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Brian_Blessed.jpg

Known for his larger than life performances, Brian Blessed has made hundreds of film and television performances, ranging from historical classics and Shakespeare to modern crime and science fiction. Over the course of his career he has appeared in The Avengers, Z Cars, Space: 1999, Blake’s 7, and Black Adder, to name a few series. He also portrayed Prince Vultan in Flash Gordon, voiced Mr. Clayton in Disney’s Tarzan, appeared in recent adaptations of Macbeth, King Lear, and Hamlet, and is to appear in the upcoming movie Risen. In The Phantom Menace, he lent his acting talents as Boss Nass, leader of the Gungan people, whose facial features are modeled after Blessed’s.

You can check out Mr. Blessed’s IMDB page here: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000306/

Star Wars Insider Magazine issue #43 has an interview with Mr. Blessed.

Mr. Blessed has been a prolific signer, often providing various photos of his own as a random bonus to autograph requests. Recently two addresses that were very successful have been listed as invalid, apparently due to his agency changing locations. The new address with the same agent should prove equally successful, and is listed below.

Brian Blessed
c/o AIM
45-53 Sinclair Road
London
W14 ONS
United Kingdom

The following two addresses were successful as of 10/2006, but may no longer be valid:

c/o AIM
Nederlander House
7 Great Russell Street
London
WC1B 3NH
United Kingdom

c/o AIM,
5 Denmark Street,
London WC2H 8LP,
England

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0079 Brian Blessed EP1 1 2.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EP1 1 2.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 725
  • 0079 Brian Blessed EP1 2 2.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EP1 2 2.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 613
  • 0079 Brian Blessed EP1 3 2.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EP1 3 2.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 643
  • 0079 Brian Blessed EP1 4 2.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EP1 4 2.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 672
Finally got success today.Brian signed 2 trading cards & 3 ccg cards.Also included one his personal B&W photo signed.Took 85 days:)

Oh,forgot to mention I was using the following address:

c/o AIM
Nederlander House
7 Great Russel Street
London, WC1B 3NH
UK

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today I recieved my Items back from Brian Blessed!! He signed my 3 TPM Widevision Cards (#'s 62, 62, 10) in Silver sharpie &
also included his own 4x6 signed in Green sharpie!! He also wrote the answers to my questions on the letter that I sent him!
He did use my SAE & $1.00 that I included for postage.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Brian_Blessed_Envelope.jpg

Letter:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Brian_Blessed_Note.jpg

Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Brian_Blessed_Autographs_01.jpg

Sent: February 6th 2007

Recieved: March 12th 2007

Number of days taken: 35

Here's the address I used:

Brian Blessed
A.I.M
Nederlander House
7 Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3NH
United Kingdom

RYAN J.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
He signed all of my items and included a note.

Attachments

• 0079 Brian Blessed EP1 4 success.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EP1 4 success.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 519
  • 0079 Brian Blessed EPX 1 success.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EPX 1 success.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 530
  • 0079 Brian Blessed EPX 2 success.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EPX 2 success.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 553
  • 0079 Brian Blessed EPX 3 success.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EPX 3 success.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 539
  • 0079 Brian Blessed EPX 4 success.jpg
    0079 Brian Blessed EPX 4 success.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 547

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
DUDE! You have been getting some pretty cool success's!! Keep up the good work!

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Received a success today! Mr. Blessed signed and inscribed all of my items, and included a brief note on my letter. He also included a small B&W photo of his own. Signed my widevision card on the back. Sent 3/27/07. Took 4 and a half months. :)

Can't remember which addy I used.....either Sinclair Road or Nederlander.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Brian's the best. Such a gracious signer and seems to almost always include a note. There's a guy who loves and appreciates his fans!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
darthskellington;76350 said:
Received a success today! Mr. Blessed signed and inscribed all of my items, and included a brief note on my letter. He also included a small B&W photo of his own. Signed my widevision card on the back. Sent 3/27/07. Took 4 and a half months. :)

Can't remember which addy I used.....either Sinclair Road or Nederlander.

Very awesome Skel!! Are you going to post some pics soon???

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Is this soon enough Ryan? ;) I figured out how to get my new scanner working and -- voila! -- photos. :D

In his note Mr. Blessed states he will appear in "As You Like It", which opens on screen in September and is directed by Kenneth Branaugh. Blessed plays two characters: the Duke Senior, and his brother, Duke Frederick.

Attachments

• skel_blessed.jpg
    skel_blessed.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 542

Matt

New Recruit
Returned from my holiday to find this behind my door from Mr. Blessed.
A great success taking around 4 months in the UK.

Attachments

• 2007_0903autos0005.JPG
    2007_0903autos0005.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 523
  • 2007_0903autos0004.JPG
    2007_0903autos0004.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 509

Matt

New Recruit
Hi Bounty CK, it was about 4 months ago when I sent it so it was the Nederlander address.
It looks like he's moved to a new address now.
Good luck if you're sending a request.

Thanks,Matt!

I have a success before,used the Nederlander address.Will send hime again,so I want to know which address still work.

Jay

New Recruit
Someone over at Rebelscum posted a success. So hopefully he's getting his mail forwarded.