066 - Terence Mustoo (A-Wing Pilot, Imperial Tech)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Terence_Mustoo.jpg
TBS_Terence_Mustoo_A.jpg

Mr. Mustoo has been involved in numerous theater and writing projects. He appeared in The Lost Prince and Conspiracy, in addition to That Peter Kay Thing and Magicians in Love. He has written Sherlock Holmes and the Deerstalker, a musical stage play, George and the Dragon, and The Shakespearian Play House. He also finds time to work as a children's entertainer. Mr. Mustoo played a Star Destroyer Technician in The Empire Strikes Back, appearing in the right crew pit, and also to the side speaking with an officer as Darth Vader walks past. He also played an A-Wing Pilot in Return of the Jedi, appearing in the rebel briefing scene. He is the third pilot standing on the top row.

You can check out Mr. Mustoo’s IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1142212//

His official site is: http://www.terencemustoo.com/

Mr. Mustoo has been making convention appearances, and has recently signed through the mail. He signed and inscribed items sent to him. I’m hoping to achieve the same result myself.

Terence Mustoo
c/o 10 Dee Close,
Upminster,
Essex RM14 1QD
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0066 Terence Mustoo ep5 2.2.jpg
    0066 Terence Mustoo ep5 2.2.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 741
  • 0066 Terence Mustoo ep5 3.jpg
    0066 Terence Mustoo ep5 3.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 811
  • 0066 Terence Mustoo ep5 4.2.jpg
    0066 Terence Mustoo ep5 4.2.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 718
  • 0066 Terence Mustoo ep6 1.jpg
    0066 Terence Mustoo ep6 1.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 723
  • 0066 Terence Mustoo ep6 2.jpg
    0066 Terence Mustoo ep6 2.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 684

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Mr. Mustoo sent me a wonderful response in only 15 days! He signed my cards, and worte me a letter detailing his SW experiences and current projects.

Attachments

• TBS_Mustoo_sig.jpg
    TBS_Mustoo_sig.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 527
Ill be writing to Mr Mustoo this week, Ive been struggling to find any decent pics of him until now - AmShak - Great images, thanks very much for sharing them!

Ill post here how I get on

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i meant to post this a while back, but forgot.

I ask Mr. Mustoo if he would clarify that the images i was using in the 1st post of this thread were in fact him or contained him. I guessed wrong on one of them, but he is in the image. check the images below.

Attachments

• TM001.jpg
    TM001.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 629
  • TM002.jpg
    TM002.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 813
  • TM003.jpg
    TM003.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 555
  • TM004.jpg
    TM004.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 643
  • TM005.jpg
    TM005.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 610

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Yesterday I got a success from Terence Mustoo who signed my photo and index cards. He also sent a LONG hand-written letter telling me about his experiences on the set. Very nice guy - only took about a week and a half going from US to UK and back. Thanks for your time Mr. Mustoo! :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Cool Chewie! I may have to send him a letter in February :D Keep up the fantastic job! :D

RYAN-J

P.S. is this the address you used?

Terence Mustoo
c/o 10 Dee Close,
Upminster,
Essex RM14 1QD
United Kingdom

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I got a very nice success today. Mr. Mustoo signed all 5 of my photos, and inscribed a couple of them. He sent a great hand written letter answering all my questions. I may send him some blank photos as he said he would appreciate them. Thank you!!

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Success!

Great success from Mr. Mustoo today! he signed all 4 (!!!) CCGs I sent to him. He wrote a short note and added a "bothanspy.com" calling card, which he signed on the back. very nice. He even used 2 different pens (black and silver) so his autographs would show better. Truely great!

used address above

took 7 days inside europe

Thank you, Mr. Mustoo!

Contacted Terence, asking him if he would mind signing a figure for me, he agreed and I have now received my A-Wing Pilot action figure back from him, signed across the bubble. Returned within 3 days! (Great result - but he does only live 30 minutes drive away from me!!!) :) :) :)