056 - Tracey Eddon (ROTJ Stunt Double for Leia & C-3PO)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Tracey_Eddon.jpg

Ms. Eddon has made her career in movie stunts. She has appeared in numerous films, performing as a stunt artist and even doubling for some well known actresses. She has worked on four James Bond movies, An American Werewolf in London, Labyrinth, Superman III, Supergirl, Batman, most recently, Sahara. She also worked on Return of the Jedi, doubling for Anthony Daniels and Carrie Fisher. More specifically, she swung with Luke from the Sail Barge to the Skiff, and was the C-3PO that got dumped off the barge into a sand dune.

You can check out Ms. Eddon's IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0248866/

Ms. Eddon is a recent discovery for autograph collectors, and is a super fast signer. She will sign item sent to her, and sometimes writes a short note on whatever paper is available. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a great autograph, so don't pass this one by. Many people have received successes in less than two weeks....some as short as 5 days! (although I bet it helps if you live in England already). :p

Tracey Eddon
c/o Equity
Guild House
Upper St. Martin's Lane
London
WC2H 9EG
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 1.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 1.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 2,779
  • 0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 2.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 2.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 1,482
  • 0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 3.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 3.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 1,448
  • 0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 5.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 5.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 1,301

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 056 - Tracey Eddon (ROTJ Stunt Double for Leia & C-3PO)

Also received a response form Ms. Eddon this week. Her response took less than 3 weeks. She signed my trading card, and inscribed my indexes and print-out. :)

Attachments

• TBS_Eddon _sig.jpg
    TBS_Eddon _sig.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,091
Re: TBS Autograph Project 056 - Tracey Eddon (ROTJ Stunt Double for Leia & C-3PO)

I got two great successes from Tracey earlier this year, both times coming back in under a week. The second time, however she wrote me a letter apologising that she had spilt tea on my photo and asking me if I could send another, along with an extra copy for her to keep as she had no pics from her time on set. Luckily I hadnt sent the original (Id scanned it and printed a copy), so was able to oblige. She also told me that was her and Colin Skeaping who performed the swing across the sail barge, hence I was able to send my pic to him as well giving me a nice double signed photo.

http://pub36.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?img=107436&usernum=3058452740
http://pub36.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?img=107437&usernum=3058452740

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
success. she sign all of my itmes

16 days

Attachments

• 0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 1 success.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 1 success.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 4,645
  • 0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 2 success.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 2 success.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 4 success.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon ep6 4 success.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,159
  • 0056 Tracey Eddon epX 1 success.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon epX 1 success.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 5,869
  • 0056 Tracey Eddon epX 2 success.jpg
    0056 Tracey Eddon epX 2 success.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 6,894

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Got a success from Tracey today, took 31 days.
traceypix1sp6.jpg

She signed both my photos I sent her and one of the two trading cards I sent along, keeping the other one.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Success today! Ms. Eddon signed 3 of the photo cards in this thread for me, as well as two index cards and a trading card, which happens to be the same as the fourth one as BountyCK has in the above picture.

Sent on 3/20/08.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Today I got the three photos I sent to Tracey back signed and personalized. Mailed out the request on 04/18/08 to -

c/o Equity, Guild House
Upper St. Martin's Lane
London, WC2H 9EG
United Kingdom

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Success!

Ms. Eddon signed all 4 CCGs I sent to her and even added a short note thanking me for my letter. Very nice success.

Used address above.

Took 15 days (inside europe)

Thanks, Ms. Eddon!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

#1: She also played a Stormtrooper in ROTJ (Endor scenes). They had run out of extras and stuntmen so she had to wear a stormtrooper suit.

I can't remember where i found that info, but she signed my Stormtrooper card as well.

#2: Since there is no CCG of the famous swing scene, nor the sun bathing scene xD I sent her the scene where Leia strangles jabba (Decipher CCG: Strangle JP - lost interrupt). I'm not 100% sure if she did that stunt for Ms. Fisher, but it is a stunt, if you look closely, Leia doesn't look like Ms. Fisher, but more like Ms. Eddon and she signed that card too. So for all those here who like details, it might be worth looking into.

edit: I watched the scene a few more times and now I'm 100% sure it's not Ms. Fisher and very likely Ms. Eddon, who strangles Jabba - compare the eyebrows: Ms. Fisher's eyebrows are very thin, while in the strangling scene, Leia has real eyebrows - just as Ms. Eddon (check the tanning picture, you will see what i mean.)

sandrant

Junior Spy
Hi guys,

Hey, where do you get a copy of the sunbathing photo? I have been looking everywhere for it as I would like to send her an 8x10. Can't seem to find a decent size that would print off clearly on an 8x10. Any ideas?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
The one I printed was about half the size you need. It turned out decent, for a home print job. I'm thinking you might try hitting up Official Pix and making a request....they may have access to a good copy. I honestly don't know how responsive they are to such things.