055 - Keira Knightley (Sabe - Amidala's Decoy)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Keira_Knightley.jpg

Ms. Knightley is one of today's biggest "new" stars, appearing onscreen with the likes of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Ewan McGregor. While she made her film debut in 1993, most people weren't aware of her until 1999 when she appeared in The Phantom Menace as Sabe, Queen Amidala's decoy during much of the movie. She was chosen for her uncanny resemblance to Natalie Portman, although they are pretty easy to tell apart now. Since then, she has appeared in Bend it Like Beckham, Domino, Pride and Predjudice, and Pirates of the Carribean (and it's upcoming two sequels).

You can check out Ms. Knightley's IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461136/

Ms. Knightley is a huge actress these days, and as such it is difficult to obtain her signature. Years ago, it was possible to get an item signed through the mail, but now that is extremely unlikely. However, you can currently obtain a small signed B&W photo from the address below. There has been some debate over whether or not it is authentic, or even if it's stamped (and not signed at all). However, there has been much evidence to suggest either possibility being true. As such, I cannot guarantee you will get a real signature, but you will probably at least get a photograph. I figure, it's worth a $3 gamble on the off chance you might get something real. That said, request at your own risk. :p

Keira Knightley
c/o PFD - Lindy King
Drury House
34-43 Russell Street
London WC2B 5HA
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0055 Keira Knightley ep1 1.2.jpg
    0055 Keira Knightley ep1 1.2.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 1,621
  • 0055 Keira Knightley ep1 2.jpg
    0055 Keira Knightley ep1 2.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 1,613
  • 0055 Keira Knightley ep1 4.jpg
    0055 Keira Knightley ep1 4.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 2,198
  • 0055 Keira Knightley ep1 5.2.jpg
    0055 Keira Knightley ep1 5.2.jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 1,673
  • 0055 Keira Knightley ep1 6.2.jpg
    0055 Keira Knightley ep1 6.2.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 1,802

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Received a response today...took approx 74 days. My items were returned unsigned. However, I did get a form note form her office, and a signed B&W 4X6. The photo is SIGNED, not stamped. In the past some people have gotten the same photo stamped. As to authenticity, I do not know. The K's in it are virtually identical to to those in some In-Person examples I have seen. However, it could be a good secretarial.

Attachments

• TBS_Knightley_Sig.jpg
    TBS_Knightley_Sig.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 710

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I sent one to this address as well back in February and it took 67 days. I received my items back unsigned but received this same signed card and note.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I got an autograph back from Keira Knightley today! (I'm hoping it's authentic) I sent her 2 4x6's, A SAE,
$1.00 and a hand drawn picture of Sabe on December 26th 2006. She replied: February 12th 2007. She sent the 4x6's back but
didn't sign them :-( she did however send her own B/W picture and a typed note! my Hand Drawn picture was also sent back.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Keira_Knightley_Envelope.jpg

B/W autographed picture & unsigned 4x6's:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Keira_Knightley_Autographs.jpg

Note and drawing of Sabe:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Keira_Knightley_Note.jpg

RYAN J.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
as expected... my items came back unsigned, but i did get the same photo and letter as posted above.

Attachments

• 0055 Keira Knightley epX 2 success.jpg
    0055 Keira Knightley epX 2 success.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 525
  • 0055 Keira Knightley epX 3 success.jpg
    0055 Keira Knightley epX 3 success.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 456

Jay

New Recruit
Success! I didnt get my picture signed but I did recieve the above b&w photo signed. But I'm happy anyway.

Sent 3/19/07
Recieved 5/25/07