052 - Sian Phillips (Charal - Battle for Endor)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Sian_Phillips.jpg

Born Jane Elizabeth Ailwen Phillips, Sian Phillips is a veteran stage and film actress. Perhaps best known for her performance as Empress Livia in I, Claudius, she was also nominated for a Tony Award in 1999 for Best Actress, for her stage protrayal of Marlene Dietrich. She is also remembered for her numerous film appearances, including Queen Cassiopeia in Clash of the Titans and the Reverend Mother in Dune (1984). To Star Wars fans, she is also known as Charal, the exiled Nightsister in Ewoks: The Battle for Endor.

You can check out Ms. Phillips' IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680795/

In the past, Ms. Phillips has graciously signed items for her fans. However, there have been no submitted test results that I can find anywhere since 2004. Both addresses below received successes about the same time, so hopefully they both still work. I'm sending out a request myself, so hopefully I can add a successful update soon.

PS - Sian is spelled with an accent hat over the "A".........you know.....one of these: ^ ;)

Sian Phillips
c/o Peters, Fraser And Dunlop
Attn. Lindy King
Drury House
34-43 Russell Street
London
WC2B 5HA
United Kingdom

NO LONGER VALID:

Sian Phillips
8 Alexa Court
78 Lexham Gardens
London W8 6JL
England

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 052 - Sian Phillips (Charal - Battle for Endor)

Got a Return to Sender from the Alexa Court address today :( Marked "Addressee has gone away". That's Bristish for "she's moved" ;) That addy was two years old anyway.

So I'll try again at teh other addy.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 052 - Sian Phillips (Charal - Battle for Endor)

Received a response today. :D Ms. Phillips signed my three cards. Took 20 days.

Attachments

• TBS_Phillips_sig.jpg
    TBS_Phillips_sig.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 575

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
This thread needs a bump. :eek:

Anyone wishing to write to Ms. Phillips may temporarily do so at this venue, where she is performing in a play.

Sian Phillips
"Calendar Girls"
Noël Coward Theatre
St Martin's Lane
London WC2N 4AH
United Kingdom

Good Luck!