041 - Paul Blake (Greedo)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Paul_Blake.jpg

Mr. Blake has only a few film credits to his name. Along with Star Wars, he appeared in The Second Victory, Hennessy , and Some of my Best Friends Are. He also had a role no the 1964 television series Crossroads, and more recently was in episodes of Down to Earth and Wycliffe.

In A New Hope, Mr. Blake played Greedo, a Rodian bounty hunter hoping to bring Solo in. Despite a grudge from a previous run-in with Han, Greedo was no match for the Corellian and wound up becoming the secret ingredient in the latest Mos Eisley home brew. :p

Of note, another actor, Maria De Aragon, also played Greedo. She donned the costume for some pick-up shots filmed later in the US.

You can check out Mr. Blake’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0086685/

Star Wars Insider Magazine issue #43 features an interview with Mr. Blake.

Mr. Blake seems willing to sign for fans through the mail. He will sign and personalize items sent to him, and sometimes sends his own 8X10s. Most people have received a response in under 2 months. I met Mr. Blake at Celebration III, and he’s a really friendly guy. This is a great opportunity to snag an autograph from him.

c/o M B A,
Concorde House,
18 Margaret Street,
Brighton & Hove,
BN2 1TS
United Kingdom

Return to Senders have been received:
Paul Blake
c/o Rolf Kruger Management
205 Chudleigh Rd.
London, SE4 1EG
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0041 Paul Blake ep5 1.2.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake ep5 1.2.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 585
  • 0041 Paul Blake ep5 2.2.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake ep5 2.2.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 633
  • 0041 Paul Blake ep5 3.2.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake ep5 3.2.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 612
  • 0041 Paul Blake ep5 4.2.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake ep5 4.2.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 624
  • 0041 Paul Blake epX 1.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake epX 1.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 672
Any update news?Anyone has a success to get auto through the mail?I think I will try to send him some trading cards to sign in next week;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Someone else got a RTS this past week too. Here is a new, untested address.

c/o M B A,
Concorde House,
18 Margaret Street,
Brighton & Hove,
BN2 1TS
United Kingdom

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
he signed all of my items

Attachments

• 0041 Paul Blake ep5 3 success.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake ep5 3 success.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 567
  • 0041 Paul Blake epX 1 success.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake epX 1 success.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 586
  • 0041 Paul Blake epX 2 success.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake epX 2 success.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 579
  • 0041 Paul Blake epX 3 success.jpg
    0041 Paul Blake epX 3 success.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 565

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got Paul Blake on April 28th 2007! I sent him 3 4x6 pictures to autograph, But he only signed 1 & kept the others. Still I'm very happy to have such a great signature! Thank you Mr. Blake!!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Paul_Blake_Envelope.jpg

Autograph (Greedo):
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Paul_Blake_Autograph.jpg

Sent: April 18th 2007

Replied: April 28th 2007

Days taken: 11

Address used:

Mr. Paul Blake
c/o M B A,
Concorde House,
18 Margaret Street,
Brighton & Hove,
BN2 1TS
United Kingdom

RYAN-J

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
yesterday recieved paul blake successs! took about 2 weeks and few days. nice success also sent $5.00us well concealed cash for shipping back to here (sase,too)as i sned only 8x10's to be signed and inscribed. didnt actually think i would get this. very happy though.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Just got Paul Blake back in the mail!! He signed both photos I sent him - one got stuck to the seal of the envelope and a bit got torn off though...:( Still it's a great success!

Date Sent: 7/26/07
Date Received: 8/13/07

Address Used:
c/o M B A,
Concorde House,
18 Margaret Street,
Brighton & Hove,
BN2 1TS
United Kingdom

PaulBlake.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Got a success this week from Mr. Blake where he signed all of my items I sent him and he inscribed my photo. It took about 2 months.

Matt

New Recruit
Received a nice success from Mr. Blake today. He signed my 10x8 and widevision card.
Took 10 days in the UK.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Matt! 10 days? Excellent. It's been kinda of a dry week for me for getting Autographs. :( I'm hoping there will be something in the mail tomorrow :)

RYAN-J

Matt

New Recruit
Thanks Ryan, I was surprised how quick it came back too. I actually sent a request in May 2006 but never heard anything back so sent again last week.