034 - Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett, Lt. Sheckil, Captain Colton)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I think it's so great that people from the 501st around the country banded together to create the finest replica of his screen worn suit made and will PRESENT IT TO HIM at that convention.

What a wonderful thank you to one of SW greatest ambassadors!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sweet! Let us know when you get a reply! Jeremy is so cool :D I wish all Star Wars actors/Actresses would use him as an example when it comes to signing Autographs ;)

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I got my autographs back today!
I will post scans ASAP!
I am so excited about this as Boba is my favorite person
I got 3 signed photos and 1 Letter signed!

SWfan

Infiltrator
I got a success from Jeremy Bulloch today!:D He signed all my cards except one and wrote a letter on my index card! Took 58 days.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Double Success!

I had sent Mr. Bulloch 2 CCGs (Boba Fett, Sheckil) before Christmas and got a reply mid january. He signed my boba fett and wrote a short letter apologizing for having lost my sheckil card. He included one of his own boba fett cards to replace it. I was super happy already.

I sent him back a letter, thanking him for his kindness and included a sheckil card with the hope he would sign it - i try to collect all characters on the corresponding CCGs. I didn't expect a reply back, because I mainly wrote back a letter to thank him (something I do everytime I get a nice reply - costs me nothing and is a nice way to show I really appreciated what the actors did for me).

Surprisingly I got a reply today! Mr. Bulloch signed my Sheckil card!!! Sadly it got bend in the mail - but that's alright. :D <--- me!

He must be one of the actors who gets most fan mail with request - yet he takes the time to respond. this is amazing!

Thank you, Mr. Bulloch!!!!!