028 - Clive Revill (original voice of Emperor Palpatine in ESB)

Jay

New Recruit
I'm glad that somebody has heard from him. I was starting to think he blew us off. I have 2 requests out over the last year though with no response.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Just got a success today! Mr. Revill signed two index cards and a 4x6 I printed of the first pic AmShak posted. I re-sent on 7/28/07 after no response for a year on my first one, and received it today - 8/4/07:D

Chewie;76298 said:
Just got a success today! Mr. Revill signed two index cards and a 4x6 I printed of the first pic AmShak posted. I re-sent on 7/28/07 after no response for a year on my first one, and received it today - 8/4/07:D

Congrats.Looks like I will get mine soon.I sent him on 17 July:cool:

Got success today.Mr.Revill signed me 3 widevision cards,1 index card & 1 30th anniversary playing card.Took 32 days.What a great success!!!.Thank you so much,Mr.Revill.Will post pic later:p

Jedicouncil,
Hopefully will get yours back very soon;)

Here you go:)
CliveRevillCards.jpg

Matt

New Recruit
I'd given up on this one, especially after seeing people with successes within a couple of weeks, but after 9 months Mr. Revill came through. He signed my widevision and ccg. Very pleased.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOW! 9 months! I guess your letter was at the bottom of his Fan mail pile! Glad you got it back though! :)

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I sent Mr. Revill a letter on 2/27 and I hope I get my items back since I am a huge fan. I sent to him before a couple years ago and didn't receive my items back. Wish me luck!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Hey Guys! Great News to start off this Tuesday!
I got my Clive Revill request back! I am so happy that I got him since last time I wrote him, I came up with nothing.

I sent it out on 2/27 and received today 3/11.
I used the address above!

Attachments

• Clive Revill.JPG
    Clive Revill.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 737
  • Clive Revill 2.JPG
    Clive Revill 2.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 744

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats on your success Wes! Those look totally awesome! How many of the 4x6 photos do you have autographed so far? I think I've gotten almost 100 ;)

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79368 said:
Congrats on your success Wes! Those look totally awesome! How many of the 4x6 photos do you have autographed so far? I think I've gotten almost 100 ;)

RYAN-J :D
Of the custom made 4x6 that you have made for I only have the 5. 3x Jason Wingreen and the 2 Clive Revill. I have framed the 3 Jason Wingreen's and 2 other photos of Mr Wingreen together and framed my 8x10 Peter Mayhew in trying to do my wall now though. When I get them on the wall I will take some pics.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I received a WONDERFUL reply from Mr. Revill today. He signed my custom 8x10 of the Emperor from ESB, personalizing it to me.

The best part?

He added above that this quote...

"The Force is strong with him. The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi."

I couldn't be happier!

Just mailed on 3/13 to the address in this thread.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome dude! That's very nice of him to write that cool quote for ya! Sounds like your really happy! :D

RYAN-J

Jay

New Recruit
In light of the recent successes with Revill, I've sent a 3rd request this last week. My first two are still unanswered so I'm not holding my breath. Fingers crossed though.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Jay;79724 said:
In light of the recent successes with Revill, I've sent a 3rd request this last week. My first two are still unanswered so I'm not holding my breath. Fingers crossed though.
I tried him long ago and he never sent me back either. I tried him not too long ago and he signed for me super fast! Good Luck to you both!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a success from Mr. Revill today! He signed all my cards and added a quote to my index card!

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Success! Clive signed and dedicated both photos I sent him. Very good success. He didn't answer any questions in my letter, but still very nice!!

Thanks Clive!!